Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
ahutman78

research-chemicals.store

ahutman78

Hi fellow Dbuyers!

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I was wondering if anybody else has any experience with vendor research-chemicals.store ? The site is quite new. but they state on their site that they have been active online for a while  so I've decided to give them a try and ordered a bit of N-Ethyl-Hexedrone and decided to give the 4F-PHP a try (I don't have any previous experience with thi chem, so no benchmark material as far as quality goes).

Overall it was a good experience, ordered last wednesday and got the order the next day (domestic). Stealth was allright, nothing fancy but not needed for domestic in my opinon.

Communication, cannot comment on ths as there was no personal interaction needed with my order.

Quality of the N-Ethyl-Hexedrone is excellent, and I even got an extra gram of another batch! Both tested excellent in my lab, loads of motivation and long push trough those long nights  in the lab. The 4F-PHP is up for testing next weekend, will update when the results come.

Overall I would reccomend this vendor and will order some more in the future. Any of you guys have experience with this vendor?