Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
meddirect

absolutechems.com

meddirect

Did a ton of research and decided to place a order. Bought 2 bottles of liquid cLam and paid with btc but they have other payment options. I'll update if I receive. Until then I'd hold off because it could just be another scam site. Shipping says 4-5 days so I'll update as things happen.

meddirect

Just a quick update. Received tracking number and currently track to me.

meddirect

Received and tested :) product is good!

• Like 1

Sp3cialK99

That is really good to hear. I have also ordered (will review once received). I have seen extremely mixed reviews about this place. For the most part it has been “This place sucks” or “This place is legit”. More recent reviews have been negative, but that is on a different forum. 

I figured I’d take the risk since the prices are far better than some places, well for a small sample sized order. I’ll never spend over $35-$40 first time dealing with someone. 

What did you go with solution or powder? I went with a solution. 

I want to point out that I’ve seen negative reviews that involved flubro (lam and pam). I have had a lot, lot, lot of experience with that. It is entirely way to strong and after a couple times researching it, your general tolerance skyrockets. So what I read was that their product was week or watered down. I hypothesize that the reviewers may have been consistently researching f-lam then after receiving some may that have been cut (which could be for a reason, that stuff needs to be dosed in micrograms) or switched to anything weaker, their tolerance was the reason for it’s ineffectiveness.

That is just my little thought experiment. 

But your review is the only one I’ve found here so thank you. Also, it may be worth starting to look into some sources on an onion site. Some of the best vendors have disappeared on the clearnet (DRC, IRC, I had great experiences with a place called DownLowLabs a couple years ago, but he took down his site and dealt with big spenders and long time customers thru his email or a forum but never got an invite, he was good with customer service, he made mistakes but you were lucky if he did b/c he seemed to always way more than make up for it). 

DNM’s are nice because of the reliability of reviewers, the markets make vendors do certain things before opening a store, and now I heard there’s a market decentralizing escrow so that if they go down then people with open orders won’t lose all their money. People make a huge deal about security, and it is don’t get me wrong, but when you place small orders you have nothing to worry about. I never ordered more than 3.5g of anything at one time. I ordered MDA a shit ton of times back when Agora was up and it was prob my 100th order ever (not my last either) it was inspected and never arrived, but it was only a gram, so they weren’t concerned with the buyer. The risky thing is being a seller, so I told the seller he refunded me and I wasn’t the only one, so I told him that his stealth needed to be dealt with, in the beginning people got away with the worst ideas. However, I received and item once and went nuts trying to figure out how my order was concealed. It took 2 hours, I messaged the vendor and then ended up finding it, even they admitted they were laughing uncontrollably. Every reagent test I did was spot on, physical examination of everything was excellent, it’s like ordering from eBay or amazon sellers that want to be the best.

meddirect

@Sp3cialK99 how did your order go? I was going to reorder and thought I'd check first.

DJPhatSack

Im pulling the trigger today. I will update the board on its effectiveness 

DJPhatSack

P.s. 

Im ordering diclaz. And clona.  The only research i have done to compare is with Ez**iz.com. These products slowed my hamster down and were effective, although i had to redose often.