Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Admin

St. Anky, R.x.

Cadillak420

He’s been great with me so far...100% legit

critteral

Product and service is top notch. Communication is fantastic. He really takes the time to fully answer all questions in full and his recommendations are spot on. The 1:1 gummies are fantastic!

• Thanks 1

Cadillak420

Shipped on the ****still waiting on my magazine sure it will be here any day now damn ******** lol...tracking finally moved so it’s in my state hoping on tomm but great service and communication so far..can’t wait I’m sure it’s A grade quality ;)

Edited by 2earls
Carrier and ship date removed

PennyE
On 1/12/2019 at 7:47 PM, Cadillak420 said:

Shipped on the **** still waiting on my magazine sure it will be here any day now damn *****lol...tracking finally moved so it’s in my state hoping on tomm but great service and communication so far..can’t wait I’m sure it’s A grade quality ;)

Hey buddy. I’m sure it’ll be great.  But for everybody’s safety, Thank you you might want to wait until it arrives and just leave your total review then. Not being critical just trying to help brother. Thank you

Edited by 2earls
Same as above
  • Like 3
By 2earls,

If a post looks sketchy please don't quote it, just notify the member in a post. Thanks for the assist.

Cadillak420

Magazine arrived today , great packing wasn’t trying to be critical sorry if someone misunderstood..Great service,Products and communication.

Thanks, Caddy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3mbolden

I'm always a day late with my reviews, but once again, the St. Anky fam comes through with flying colors! The whole process was flawless [which is the norm with them], and as usual I am ecstatic with the product.  A few days turnaround;  I honestly wouldn't believe it if i wasn't experiencing it.  The most stress-free experience ever.

I wish I could articulate how awesome the 1:1 gummies are for my overall wellbeing. Its working for me. 

T H A N K S !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PennyE

I will these guys a review and t maybe two reviews. I’ll just go with my last. 

Ordered on a Thursday morning, received 2 days later.  The menu is un freaking believable and cannot be compared with. The Durbin poison is top notch and his ccell carts best I’ve ever had.  Any kind of advice if you need they will listen and help.

st Anky makes it easy. 

• Thanks 1

chaos7979

The same great service as always! Ordered on Wednesday and received on Saturday.  St. Anky has been more than helpful with anything I asked of him!

• Thanks 1

kt007

I don’t post very often but I wanted to give quick review. I have been having discussions with St.Anky since August. Super good people. They listen, guide you through if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Product is great and never has a problem getting to me, ususally in 2 days after confirmation. Can’t thank them enough. I am trying to come off off Suboxone and the journey has been positive so far. My favorite so far.

Take care

• Thanks 1

chaos7979

Ordered on the 15th, received on the 18th.  Discrete and effective packaging.  Great vendor - pleasure doing business with St Anky!

• Thanks 1

Mermeo

Anky is still top notch and my go-to every month. It's rare to see vendors who keep up their great service and quality over time like Anky has.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PennyE

Same old same old with st Anky again.  Doesn’t get more consistent! This guy and his crew are money.   No reason to go into details just read one of my other posts. It’s the exact same service every time!

i will say the BD is out of this world.  And the OGK is best I’ve had.  You can never go wrong with ordering one of the ladies which he always has in stock it seems!!!

• Thanks 1