Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Nixion

Do any vendors or people on this board use Wickr?

Nixion

I was reading about Wickr and it does seem promising. The app uses end-to-end encryption on all messages and files, including pictures and videos. This ensures that third parties are unable to access the data as it transfers from one device to another.

https://wickr.com/

Marblesharp

Hi. I’m new here. But yes I have used wickr. It’s a great anonymous tool to communicate. Even screenshots are prohibited since it notifies all parties if a convo is screenshot at any time. 

Toker

Hi there,

Yes there are people that use Wickr but Signal is a better choice IMHO

Have a look at THIS post to find more info..

Regards,  T.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shadowinside2020

@Toker agreed!

porkandbeansboy

I have not used Wickr and it's one of many New and helpful things I have learned about since I Joined the Community here at DBG. I plan to give Wickr a try but I tried to use Discord and can only use the Web Browser Version. For some odd reason I installed it on my Computer and tried to reinstall it but nothing happened and it just simply says "Run" the Install Program and then it does nothing, it also asks Me to Install Discord everytime I Restart my Computer despite going to "Add Or Remove Programs" and Officially totally and completely Uninstalled it.