Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ozzy13

Tipping?

Vickydog
22 hours ago, Josepagini said:

I have always tried to tip up even if it’s a buck or 2, especially using bitcoin. Vendors certainly appreciate a nice lagniappe and it’s generally good business practice! 

I also have mentioned this issue before.  I got mixes teactions?  Why?  Hell, if you tip for a cup of tea,latte,cuppa, etc  ,wny not tip for something that really improves your life??

• Thanks 1

Vickydog
On 6/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, ozzy13 said:

I've read in a number of threads that some folks tip vendors.  For those that don't mind answering this.. how much and how often?  

All the time, and amount is based on dollar size. Say an order is 280,id just round to 300, for example

Vickydog
On 6/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, ozzy13 said:

I've read in a number of threads that some folks tip vendors.  For those that don't mind answering this.. how much and how often?  

Also,its just a personal thing. Say you and a vendor email a bit more,and theyve adsisted in findig you a magazine u really desire. So, i would toss in 20%,or a lil more. 

L

Vickydog
10 hours ago, Vickydog said:

I also have mentioned this issue before.  I got mixes teactions?  Why?  Hell, if you tip for a cup of tea,latte,cuppa, etc  ,wny not tip for something that really improves your life??

Yep!! It shows appreciation, and these "tips" add up here and there. Leelawadee even uses their extra tips to help other clients who may need some support in buying a magazine. I love her and i love that pay it forward attitude!!

never2many

I'm a bit confused by this. The package sender is often not the order taker so why tip? I think they are making enough, without us sending extra. In fact, they are making a killing or wouldn't be in business.