Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

sanfran-the-salt-man

Janpharm Stims

sanfran-the-salt-man

I just got my tracking number from janpharm for a 5 g sample of MDPHP, so far these guys seem pretty legit, the site doesn't have much on it but if you email dorislambert3@gmail.com  she will give you a link to the site and she will also give you a list of the products that aren't on the site, she replies quickly to emails and customer service seems to be on point. shipping and prices are cheap too, so I guess we'll see what happens in the next few days. 

jammed_d_armstrong

janpharm" is that a website?  Or is she strictly email?

jammed_d_armstrong
Posted (edited)

I found https://www.janpharm.com . So they are all stims - that is their only product?  I am more into Dissos -- the opposite.  I dunno what most of that stuff is or does.  That picture of their lab looks realistic.

Ok, checked Psychonaut Wiki:  

Substituted cathinones, also known as cathinones, are a class of chemicals that include compounds with psychoactive effects. Cathinone itself is an endogenous monoamine alkaloid found in the plant Catha edulis (Khat), which is used by many communities in the horn of Africa and Arabian Peninsula as a mild stimulant, along with the compound cathine. Cathinones behave as central nervous system stimulants and are structurally related to amphetamines.

Edited by jammed_d_armstrong

sanfran-the-salt-man

dorislambert3@gmail.com ask her for the list of products not on the website. everything went well good all the way around.

sanfran-the-salt-man

So Like I said guys everything went great good quality, great quality service, and  they really know what they are doing when it comes to shipping. its janpharm.com, but email dorislambert3@gmail.com ask for the list  of chemicals not on the site and use the referral code GART484 for special discounts and promotions, really don't forget that code makes prices hell of a lot cheaper. 

smack45

hey bro looking for any safe pharma online or website where I can feel safe from scammers looking for anything from diacetylmorphine (heroin) or any opiates or opioids .

cheers

sanfran-the-salt-man

no clue, those aren't my cup of tea. smokeyschemsite.com maybe

American dragon

Heroin isn't an rc stimulant lol

Hulia

I'm not having any luck with them.. Where are they based? Shipping is crazy. 

sanfran-the-salt-man

They are based in China but send throughout the world from, Korea, and Netherlands, Email dorislambert3@gmail.com and tell her your interested in a sample and ask her for the list of chems, she's usually good for giving a timely response.

blissopifree 2
Posted (edited)
On Thursday, July 05, 2018 at 6:34 PM, smack45 said:

hey bro looking for any safe pharma online or website where I can feel safe from scammers looking for anything from diacetylmorphine (heroin) or any opiates or opioids .

cheers

Depending where your based will depend if they send out what you're seeking esp since THE RC ban in many countries in the EU.Also remember D/morph  is VERY a dangerous substance even in miniscule amounts.

This site doesn't really cater for that type of substance,the dark Web is where you should look mate and be prepared to pay with bitcoins as that's how the dark Web usually accept payment  (untraceable) but scammers do operate there so don't spend more than you can afford to lose😕.

Bliss. ...

Edited by blissopifree 2
  • Like 3

meddirect

DO NOT ORDER! look at his post history. Scam@Admin @PTFC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PTFC

Moved to blacklist 

• Thanks 1

Darlink
19 hours ago, meddirect said:

DO NOT ORDER! look at his post history. Scam@Admin @PTFC

Ok. I read this thread a coupla times and still don’t understand, what happened here? 

What alerted you that this was all wrong? (Aside from these posts from medirect sounding like a salesman/shill?) I choose to ask out in the open here, all vulnerable- in case someone else can benefit from this lesson (that you’ll hopefully share?). Maybe some of us will learn to spot these corrupt posters and we’ll be better able to protect one another.

What is it about his “post history?”

(I will say, this poster seems to possess some of the same writing nuances as a former admin. and banned for his evil deeds.)

2earls

@Darlink I just looked at the post history and I am not even sure myself what happened here, possibly more to the story behind the scenes. 

I must say that I would have been put off by the heavy shilling if I was thinking about trying the place. Repeating the email over and over again was a bit of a red flag.

• Like 2