Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Chrisozzy617

Looking for reliable clonazolam vendors

DoomKitty
17 minutes ago, veggieragz said:

the shade of it all 

Ive got no more likes for the day so here is my :81_joy_cat:HAHA:81_joy_cat:!!!

• Like 1

DoomKitty
31 minutes ago, Kuive22 said:

I didn't mention his name others did. Also I doubt you even know who or where I'm talking about but the group wasn't negative toward him whatsoever. The mod there was his handpicked mod before reddit shut him down. So whatever you think you heard you're misinformed. People had apparently told him that people were talking shit about him though. Nothing was further from the truth, everyone was still fully behind him but issues started to arise with peoples orders (including two of mine). He came in saying he wanted to get it all smoothed out and was asking for constructive critisism to make his business better and seemed to enjoy the chat while he was there. No one said anything untoward to him ever. Then 2 days later he messages the mod that people were talking smack about him so he wouldn't be back. Just trying to save a few from making a risky buy. You may not have seen any evidence but I've seen the month old orders still with just a printing label created with no other activity. Alright oh exalted one I'm out. I'll never give my 2 cents here again. This place is pointless anyway and you just came at me like a colossal asshole. 

Telegram/Aceto/ICanBringAllTheReceipts/byebye

• Like 1

Wow612

True true

Edited by Wow612

DoomKitty

@Wow612 That pic is WAAAAAAAAAY too much information to be posting! @Biskobro

• Thanks 1

sp.k

Seems really hard to find Roche clonz right now. Is there a shortage? Does anyone know. None of my reliable internationals are carrying it. The US Roche, from the pharmacy is up to like 10 per 2 mg tab. Crazy. I guess it's all of the trade issues with China.