Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Chrisozzy617

Looking for reliable clonazolam vendors

adidas186
6 minutes ago, Alfapharm said:

You can visit “Email only sources” and find my contact info there, I have the product you are asking about.

I would advice you when deciding to choose a vendor to check 3 things:

1/ for how long he has been a vendor at this forum

2/ his rating score

3/ the reviews about him (at least the last 10 if there are too many)

Always follow this simple triple check rule and you will find what you search for.

I will back him up.  They Roche 2 from him, very potent

• Thanks 1

sweetmelissa589

@hardhatharry  Not seeing the Cl0n@z0l@m? 

LJinnysDoll

@Brian Lederer same here. I have faith that they will be back. When I sign in it says they have new pellets for our plants to try when they resume taking orders so I’m thinking they are just trying to get their cc processing situated like they said. They have been so reliable that I don’t see them leading us astray. And the people that ordered right when their cc processor failed/they had too many sales for the month already, they were re-imbursed their payment immediately. We just have to be patient. I believe in them and I believe they will be back 😃 

sweetmelissa589

@hardhatharry  Oh.. I see the pics show clOn, but e description says flup..   Thank ypu@

hardhatharry

@sweetmelissa589 he has both, you have to check the pictures to see qhich is is which.  Got my flu yesterday and tested today, it is super potent!

• Like 1

Disneysmom2

@hardhatharry I ‘looked’ at this seller (e$ay) and his it€ms, you trust him? 

sweetmelissa589

@Disneysmom2  I looked and decided not to order, but I went to his site and made a small order of cl0nAzl0lm to test out.  It's only a .5/15ml solution though, but good price compared to other vendors.  I'm still waiting for TN though as their website says they ship out within 24 to 48 hours and I ordered on the 27th.  Well see...

Disneysmom2

@sweetmelissa589 I did order from E$ay and receivers it today. Took two drops and let me just say it tastes horrible. How do others take it? Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

sweetmelissa589

@Disneysmom2 I haven't tried theirs yet, but if it's anything like @b chems, than just mix with water and drink it down.

sp.k

@Kaykr1 I'm looking for the same thing. New to this. I'm still stumbling around a little.....

sweetmelissa589

After ordering from their web site , which they listed through ebay, I never got anything.  Total scam!

• Like 1

2earls

Never ever use a vendor that is just posted up like this! Hit the report button instead like one of our members did in this case so we can remove the post and issue the appropriate warning. 

In this case since it appears a member was scammed the OP is banned. It's against the rules to post vendor information exactly for this reason. The vendors listed in the email section have been tested before being listed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leet6

Bongochems haa now ripped me off twice am looking to purchase clonzolam from a domestic source. If anyone could guide me id appreciate it 

• Sad 1

sweetmelissa589

@Leet6  Your going to have to some reading throughout the forum, as we are not allowed to just start naming off v3nd0rs..  Click on Browse on the top of the page and then click on forums and you'll find approved rc v3nd0rs..   Good luck!

sweetmelissa589

@Leet6  Oh.. You'll also find a banned v3ndor's list, so you'll know which one's to stay away from..