Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

Sign in to follow this  
cottoncandy

Inositol

cottoncandy

Recently I started taking inositol three times daily. I am very impressed with this supplement as it really does a great job of elevating your mood. It also tremendously helped my acne and make me lose a little weight. If you decide to try it definitely start low and work yourself up. It is known to cause gas and bloating along with the runs if you dose too high too soon. :)

trinity

Currently using this myself. What dose have you built up to?

Crackajack

This sounds like something that could beneficial to me. I’m gonna do some research now.  Any other advice regarding dosing ect would be very welcome 😊

gojo15

I think it can also help pcos