Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

ElectroNymph

Pregbalin

Vickydog
On 12/15/2018 at 12:20 PM, Conceited said:

I did 600mg for a first try of pregab. Looked in the mirror the morning after and had a black eye, plus a big  graze across my forehead. Not sure what happened that night. I was at home the whole time by myself.  Would of liked to have watched what I did to end up looking like I was in a fight.

Your tolerance builds up quick when using daily. Say a week of use and you don't get know noticeable effect of it. The withdraw is horrible as well, insomnia to the point where you think your going insane, body temperature fluctuation, loss of appetite. Its also known to cause psychological problems from long tearm use.    

Maybe you're a member of "Fight Club", as everyone knows the first rule Fightclub. You jus took it to a whole nother level😂😂😄,glad you are OK

• Haha 1

Dickslapperman

@cottoncandy idk how bad your addiction to bZDz or what opiatez but I've been through all to the max but gabs is just a really intense sweating irritable and restlessness It lasted 3 days bzdz in jail I can't count the seizures hallucinating audio & visual then after that shaking for about 6 months no sleep esp coming off 24mg of zubz took 90 long miserable days I luckily last stint I got my subz but no detox For bzdz & was taking every sy bzd possible 

Cwake24

at 150mg blurred vision side effect is such that I can;t read really anymore. Indicated in europe for GAD and prescribed off-label here forr anxiety. I just got put on 75mg twice a day and I dont know that I can really continue to take it but the effects at different dosages vary. 225+ was very euphoric