Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Handsley
On 4/7/2019 at 8:29 AM, ozzy13 said:

Sounds kinda dangerous if you ask me. I know if that was me I probably wouldn't stop taking the opiates and things would go full circle.  If you never tried Kratom I'd highly recommend it.  Kratom has been amazing to me whenever I was in between days taking opiates or transitioning of subs.  Maybe try that first?  I also have a friend who used Tramadol to transition off opiates and that worked well for them also.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:19 PM, Funnyman said:

I’m down to 2MG a day. This shit is so evil though. I’m TRULY debating getting back on pain pills and then withdrawal off those instead. 

What’s the feedback on that? Has anyone tried to go that route. I’ve been on Suboxone for 14 years, was going to try to switch to straight opiates for a month and then coming off that?

Thanks, much love! ✌🏼

I’ve never heard of that working for anyone.  They just get back on pain pills.  You would have to be pretty disciplined with a plan to lower the subs as you went back on short acting pills and then taper off short acting.  I tried it with vikes but just ended up on vikes again and cold tiurkeyed that.  2mg a day is pretty low and 14 years on is pretty long.  Is it the end of the world if you stayed on 2 mg?  Going down to 2mg is a very big accomplishment.  Good for you!!