Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Liftshoot

Dilaudid

Switg

What is a SY vendor?

DoomKitty
On 2/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, myalias said:

Can anyone tell me about efficacy with IM and IR?

Don’t know if I’ll  ever come across these but should that happen, I would prefer one of those. I know pills in general are not advised for IM, probably  would end up with a dilly in the rear 

I only tried IMing these once and its definitely waaaaaaaaaaaay better than oral (oral was limited effects and lots of classic nausea) but IV is the way to go if thats something you do.  If you ever explore these options of course be sure to use a syringe filter or wheel filter so your limiting/eliminating the fillers and other undesirable from getting inside you.

DoomKitty
2 hours ago, Switg said:

What is a SY vendor?

Check out the Mexican vendors section......

matt8342

I've been on this board for years. On and off and on and off. However, I have have kept a relationship with my SY vendors. None of them seem to have dillys in stock. Everything else is available, except my favorite of course, the lovely dillys. They cant be beat IV. So I guess I pose two questions here. One is there somewhere else I should be looking to get my dolls (you could message me of course).  Second question and seems to be very debatable with a different answer everywhere I look. When preparing dillys in water for iv should they be heated?  You help would be much appreciated. 

Kevinax

There is one under email vendors that I’ve received and are very good