Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Liftshoot

Dilaudid

Heavenlee

I have used them in preparation for surgery and ordered down south, because I know if I am having surgery I need oxys or something strong I have a high threshold for narcotics and I am always prepared before surgery because I was a doctor shopper and kds at the hospitals, known drug seeker, so I know they will give me crap! Great advice @Fargo I have a two day limit because I know the addict in me would still say one more. Only use carefully they were my very first drug that I ebded up in a treatment center for and I don’t want that for anyone here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chrisalias

@Kevinax Yes Kevin I guess I spoke to early because I just saw a menu that contained Dillies....However I have a question for the board. I used to do Dillies IV and obviously they were fabulous that way. However I have no desire to ever doing anything IV ever again.

So when looking at a list of things such as   Roxy30, OP, Dillies, Opana & Done's......which ones are real effective and long lasting orally?   I've done them all with other methods and they  would give you quite a jolt but my days of that route are over.

From an oral perspective which are best and which lose there effectiveness the most?   I would suspect Dillies lose 90& of their effectiveness?

• Thanks 1

Heavenlee

@Chrisalias, great response and advice! Im glad you are not abusing them the way you and myself included used to. I couldnt if I tried I have no veins left, getting my blood drawn is an hour event, they stick me a bunch of times and its just scar tissue, reminds me of Anthony Keidis from RHCP book. I had to give blood yesterday, they finally sent me to Swedish and used a sonogram to find deep veins. Pain in the ass but I cant blame anyone but myself. Most of the pills we receive our pressed and street drugs you have no clue what they put in that crap! I have a pig valve in my heart from endocarditis, and now my livers messed up I believe from doing what I was doing. It sucks, Ive been off narcotics for almost 3 years, but the reprecussions came after I quit! Dont get me wrong, Im having my gallbladder removed tomorrow and I will definately take narcotics I have already bought in preperation, because I already know they wont prescribe anything.at all I have a two day limit for them, because the addict is still in me and I know my limit, Ill be back where I was 3 years ago.

i didnt order dilaudid though, for me personally its a good rush the iv way which I dont condone at all, oral adminisration only! They dont have legs, in layman turns quick rush but dont last long! I ordered oxy$ because they work better for me and last a lot longer and are great for pain!

please everyone dont abuse anything please take orally, you will become addicted and will develope serious complications from doing so. My doctor knows Im an ex dope fiend and he told me personallly because of all the crap I injected put a heavy toll on my liver. Please be safe I wouldnt wish my liver problems on anyone! Maybe my husbands ex wife, jk!

• Like 2

Kevinax

Great advise. Thank god I have always been scared of needles or who knows where I would be. I had the same questions as to which oral was more effective. I have been taking a PK every day before PT and today I am going to try half the dilly I have to see how it compares to the oxy I had been using. 

@Heavenlee good luck on your surgery and good planning to protect your recovery. I don’t know what state you are in but I am in FL and had bilateral hip replacement last month. I only was able to have a few days of pain meds which is why I stocked up to help me with this PT. I can see how easy it is to want more though and they are definitely not something to play around with, even if taken orally. Keep us posted on how the surgery goes.

Chrisalias

I would be curious as well to see how things go Kevin. Dillies were great to IV however my guess and this is just a guess is that orally the R@cees are better Done's probably as well.   Where I am less certain is with the Op@nas - not sure how effective  they would be orally I have no idea??  Can anybody help here?    OP 80 etc should be good orally but if I'm mistaken please advise. I am very knowledgeable but only up until 1998 lol....then I took a long Tbreak

Heavenlee

I get them for sugery, my bad, i have 4 opana 80s I take orally for surgery, @Sunrise you have been a lifesaver remember the boob job, lol. I dont know what I would have done without you! But i have to correct myself i have 4 opana 80s for my surgery tomorrow.and I take orally, my husband and my son think its hilarious on them so they obviouslly work great. I chew them up and swallow. 2 days thats all, but they are great ffor my surgeries because my son and husband tell me things I swear I dont even remember. So happy they trust me now to respect that Im clean now, hell they can tell, its so obvious I dont take them only for emergencies only, freaking surguries. I hope this is the last one tomorrow!

Liftshoot

there are two good south of the border providers...both are amazing at getting a quick turn around...good luck and be safe

holly
On 10/30/2018 at 6:13 PM, Liftshoot said:

there are two good south of the border providers...both are amazing at getting a quick turn around...good luck and be safe

I had one south border supplier. I need another one. I need to donate, but just can’t figure it out.

Roxyanne

I wouldn't waste my time on dilaudid if you can get oxy or hydro. Not only do dillys have no "legs" as already mentioned (the buzz is very euphoric but shallow and short...you start craving more in about two hours) you build tolerance fast and the w/d is terrible.   I ran out of my source for oxy a few years ago and got a bunch of 2mg dilaudid instead. I'm a low-dose user but I took them way more often, and when they ran out, the w/d was surprisingly bad. As far as oral meds, IMO nothing beats oxy for pain control and a great high. 

• Like 2

Roxyanne

@Chrisalias I;ve heard Opana is the holy grail of all opiates.  I've never been able to get a hold of any, but if anyone finds a source they should jump on it and report back  :)

• Like 1

Chrisalias

@Roxyanne Yes, I have heard that Opana is fabulous but that oral is a waste of time. Injection is the only way to go and since I quit that ROA a long time ago I guess I will have to miss out. Back when I was doing that sort of thing Opana wasn't on the market so I never tried it.  I believe Opana was a favorite until the very early 70's and was then banned...was reintroduced in the 90's and and became so popular once again that the FDA banned certain Opana formulations. First time the FDA has ever banned a drug that was currently on the market......Quaaludes were already off the market when they got the axe.   Must be quite the rush.

• Like 1

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

Opana is not the holly grail of opiates, dilaudid is much better IMO.  The 40mg Opana by Global or the old "yellow stop signs" were abusable most newer (blue) ones need a dremel to sniff.  The time release is unbreakable, they are just so strong it doesn't matter.  The buzz lasts forever.  They are great but dilaudid is a much better high.  Dillies needs to be IV or at least boot bump though.  It really is all about how ungodly strong they are though.

IV of 8mg of dilaudid amazing, 80mg of oxy I wasn't that impressed.  Its all about ROA with morphine and its derivatives.

This is the OPANA jam right here

image.png

image.png

Edited by Dumbo88
  • Like 2

Fargo

I just have to chime in on this one, YES!!! Dilaudid is a very, VERY awesome drug, depending on the ROA as Dumbo88 said. BUT....it will ruin lives quicker than a cat can lick it's ass. The 8mg Dilaudid quickly became my DOC. It was nothing for me to inject my order of 10 of those bad boys over a typical weekend, (2 days). Usually doing 2 of them at a time. Withdraws truly are extremely difficult from them and in fact, I would dare to say they are the worse withdraws I have ever encountered. Those little delights damn near ruined my life so if anyone decides to use them. PLEASE be VERY, VERY careful with them especially if you choose to take them the same way I did. It has been hard but I have been free of them for just about one year now and as much as I loved them, I love my life and things better without them and with help (if needed), hopefully I will never experience the delight/horror they offer again. Thanks for reading and what do ya say we ALL have a truly fantastic 2019 😊  

• Like 2