Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Liftshoot

Dilaudid

Liftshoot

Has anyone had experience with them? I have access to 8mg pillz but not sure how it compares to the iv form.. I am a fan of the warm fuzzy feeling.. Do they provide that? Any input would be appreciated.. Have a great new year everyone 

Calliope

SWIM tried dilly with cod3n3 back in their younger years and got the standard op8 sensation at a 4mig dos3. SWIM has received 1mig IV dilly in hospital with 10mig 0xy and the sensation is not as pleasant as oral admin.

wmroche

I took 2 mg in the hospital they helped with the pain. I agree that when they inject it you get that warm and fuzzy feeling. Next time they ask me my pain on a scale 1-10 it's going to be 10.

Computer1

i love these but barely feel them anymore. wish i could access the email source section

PTFC
On 7/5/2018 at 12:29 AM, Computer1 said:

i love these but barely feel them anymore. wish i could access the email source section

You can with a donation to the board. It's honestly worth its weight in gold!

• Like 1

Kevinax

How do the 8mg compare to 30 rocks. Which is considered stronger ?

Thanks,

DBG710
5 hours ago, Kevinax said:

How do the 8mg compare to 30 rocks. Which is considered stronger ?

Thanks,

I'm pretty sure 30mg of oxy is stronger than the 8mg of Dilaudid (hydromorphone), if you're talking about oral consumption. Here is two sites that are pretty good at converting opioids and gives a rather nice breakdown with explanation Opioid converter & Opioid converter 2. I'd say the first one is probably the most accurate and the best looking website design over the other one but it works just fine to convert opioids too! Hopefully this helps you out some or anyone else! 👍

• Thanks 1

Kevinax

Thanks.that is very helpful.

Chrisalias

@Computer1  I seriously doubt that you are going to be able to access Dilaudid in the email sources section. I haven't seen it there. Someone please give me a heads-up if I am missing something

Fargo

You are probably going to have to contact a vendor in the Mexican section to find Dilaudid. That's the only place I have ever been able to find them

• Thanks 1

Kevinax

@Fargo exactly,   I never tried them before so I wanted to get an idea of what to expect but I did obtain some.

Fargo

Awesome, just don’t get to carried away with them, it’s very easy to.

• Like 1

Kevinax

Thanks for the advise! Definitely going slow