Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Jay420roe

Pain management with CBD

Jay420roe

Was looking into more information on CBD and chronic pain.

Toker

@Jay420roe   Hi there.

Have you used CBD oil or CBD based products in the past?

Have a look HERE for some great info on the different medical problems that CBD can treat.

Hope it helps you some..

Regards,  T.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

myalias

Resurrecting this thread(maybe) because I am seeing CBD shops pop up all over.   Has anyone have real success using CBD by itself for pain? 

I use it mainly to allow cannabis to do what it used to for me before I became more sensitive to THC. Sometimes, even with some indica dominant hybrids, I’ll get tense and some CBD will relieve that by balancing it out. But I think for it to do anything for pain for me on its own is cost prohibitive, even with it becoming cheaper and more available, as I would need a huge dose to make any difference.

• Like 1

myalias

There are CBD chocolates in the main grocery store chain where I live now(had it at the hippy co op for a while of course).  

A new shop dedicated to just CBD popped up around the corner from my work. It is everywhere now, so it must be doing something for a lot of people to sustain that much retail space.

Heavenlee

@myalias Im a firm believer of CBD's for pain. I found out I had a hiatal hernia and acid refux GERD whatever you call it. I was in so much pain and I bought Piggly Wiggly it has only .53 percent THC in it and it immediately relieved my pain. Now after I had serious problems with my liver, I take isolates and 1000 mg a day sublingually and vape all day. My liver tests ASTs and Alts are back to almost normal range, they were seriously really high. Like deadly! Im like you as well, if something from @bwillia1 is way too strong, I use CBDs to bring me down. But I cant agree more with  @Toker they have seriosly helped with pain. Which is a good thing! I only take narcotics two days thats my limit! You can ask @2earls and @Admin I was a crazy lunatic poster before I quit doing the street drugs. Im am grateful to be here still after my psychotic lunacy posting on crack! I am grateful everyday for the help of my friends here that Ive been off that crap for over 3 years. I actually like who I am today!

• Thanks 2

myalias

Hmm, maybe I need a higher dose then. Highest I had were CBD pills and they mildly helped if I took a few. Don’t remember the dose but it definitely didn’t go up to a gram, and sublingual at that!

how does sublingual at that amount work, via tincture? Lozenge?

myalias

@Heavenlee

where do you get your CBD products?

ABBY890

@Heavenlee   I am in search of a pain treatment that doesn't affect kidneys or liver.  Are you saying that by vaping or using sublingual ROA the medicine of choice does not affect the liver (or as much anyway?)  I need to take biochemistry.  Because it still enters the bloodstream doesn't it, whether it is via lungs or sublingual?