Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Kashking

Legit bulk china supplier

Kashking

Looking for a legit bulk vendor from china. I been scammed out of thousands. The RC scene has gotten extremely shady over the last few years. Feel free to PM me if u please. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

weylanrc

Hi, pm me please. I cannot pm you.

• Thanks 1

Kashking

I'm am new to this forum as well so I can't pm as of yet. 

Edited by PTFC
Removed personal information

Linx
On 12/7/2017 at 3:49 PM, Kashking said:

Looking for a legit bulk vendor from china. I been scammed out of thousands. The RC scene has gotten extremely shady over the last few years. Feel free to PM me if u please. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

thousands? if you're look to redistribute large amounts of dangerous RC's this might not be the place for you or if you've been ripped off multiple times maybe time to wise up. Try the dark web there are still legit suppliers. I am probably more familiar with the RC scene then 99.9% of people on here. Definitely not new to them, they've been around and available since 2002 just very expensive with little demand....all the popular ones that are just becoming scheduled in the last couple of years.

Point being kids: RC's are much more dangerous than good old fashion drugs. Yes they are made in real labs...but little to no product control and they don't care to whom or what they are selling. Lots of residual production precursors are left in "finished" product and lots of short cuts. The production is quasi legal over there but most of it is done as a side hustle. Pay off the right people and they will look the other way. 

• Like 3

DV420

Xc@xianchong.com

Jjay
20 hours ago, DV420 said:

Xc@xianchong.com

that a source?

Sudoka

xianchong.com it is not very legit source based on previous reddit reviews so please do not recommend shady suppliers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

novichok

I've communicated with xianchong previously as well. He sets unreasonable rates for BTC citing fluctuations thus I did not follow through with the order so I can't comment on the quality and delivery.

Radceco

Its good to know a trusted chinese vendor these days...if there is a possibility pls put a trusted vendor here

Wishdoctor

www.lsresearchchems.com is a class act.  I ordered and received within 25 days 3-HO-PCP

jammed_d_armstrong

In the last several days I ordered sample quantities (1g) of Etzolim and 4-H0-MET from the Chinese vendor "My-renew.com" I have received a confirmation email for payment and pending shipment of my order.  I will update this forum on the progress.

jammed_d_armstrong
On 12/12/2017 at 10:52 PM, Linx said:

thousands? if you're look to redistribute large amounts of dangerous RC's this might not be the place for you or if you've been ripped off multiple times maybe time to wise up. Try the dark web there are still legit suppliers. I am probably more familiar with the RC scene then 99.9% of people on here. Definitely not new to them, they've been around and available since 2002 just very expensive with little demand....all the popular ones that are just becoming scheduled in the last couple of years.

Point being kids: RC's are much more dangerous than good old fashion drugs. Yes they are made in real labs...but little to no product control and they don't care to whom or what they are selling. Lots of residual production precursors are left in "finished" product and lots of short cuts. The production is quasi legal over there but most of it is done as a side hustle. Pay off the right people and they will look the other way. 

It seems like this same post, asking the same thing, and claiming to be ripped off for "thousands", appeared on the RC Vendors subreddit.  With a similar response.   If they have actually lost "thousands" it seems they would have wised up by now and quit, or, eventually found some legit vendors from that investment.  This posting seems sketchy.

Wishdoctor

I started looking for an RC supplier for the very first time last February. And so the first thing I see is that all the RC vendor discussion at Reddit has been purged with Reddit saying that it was somehow illegal so that's why they banned it from being discussed, which is BS  because there is nothing illegal about buying compounds which are unscheduled and not Listed precursors.  Reddit had been the place to get info on suppliers, service and product quality, delivery and Customs, etc. etc.  All gone from view. If I'd come looking a month earlier I could have saved a huge stash of info with HTTrack and manual file saves.  But it was all gone and I didn't have the energy to go to USENET and find info there.

Every once in a while someone at Reddit on the RC boards will repost a list of suppliers in violation of their rules and I managed to grab two of those lists and lsresearchchems LSRC was on both of them. Pretty much all of the LSRC items have a 5-gram minimum purchase but I've since learned that they are in the habit of sending along a small freebie sample of a related substance which in my case along with the 5 grams of 3-HO-PCP was a single gram of O-PCE.

Packaging was perfect and they really know how to make sure it arrives unmolested which is all I need to say.  And as far as happy versus unhappy customers you need look no further than reading their Feedback Shoutbox right on the top navigation bar of every page of their website.  They don't censor that Feedback and there are some questions or concerns posted a long time ago that could have easily been erased but they're still there, which to me meant more than LSRC being on any vendor list no longer easily available.

If you go ahead and order they will tell you that they ship within 24 hours of receiving payment, so that's when they generate a tracking number, and you can see my comment there complaining that they hadn't actually shipped it until about 5 days later, but I was a nervous wreck because it was my very first time buying a RC and while $200 is not a huge amount of money it would have hurt if it was all for nothing, mostly because of the huge amount of time I'd spent on that effort up to that point.  First I had to decide what to buy, then I had to find someone that had it for sale in a quantity I could afford, and then I had to find a way to pay for it and have payment received etc. etc.  There had been another supplier that I'd sent payment to via WU and MG but they were unable to pick up the money and so I had to find a different supplier after going through all that trouble with longflourishrc.com LFRC, which seems to be an almost identical clone of LSRC that could very well be run by the children of the LSRC people because their receivers had the same last name, and while LFRC could not pick up the money LSRC had no problem getting payment. 

Their courier service shipping partner is kind of quirky to put it mildly but they got the job done and the package as in perfect condition when it was simply left in my mailbox as ordinary first class mail with no signature required.  That package took a tour of the country until it entered the US Mail but hey it worked and it was 25 days from when they generated the tracking number to delivery so I'm not complaining because shipping was FREE and the tracking number could tell me where it was at any given moment.

Hope this is helpful information.  While I contacted a large number of other vendors, these two were the only ones who had the item I sought and who also claimed to accept the payment method I preferred to BTC.  I would definitely put LSRC at the top of my list if there was anything else I wanted to buy  in China or anywhere else for that matter. 

American dragon

Longflourishrc.com is legit as they come

smokeymcpot420

I have not had the same experience with longflourishrc.   I do not know if I am allowed to link other sites so I will not but I had the same experience as wishdoctor, almost verbatim.  They couldn't pick the money up and it must be me that is the big wheel.  If I could hit paste you would see that I am not the only one they have done this too.  I had been using them for research for years when one day my WU didn't go through.  It sat at the desk for days unclaimed?  Next they told me if I switched to using a moneygram surely there would be no problem.  Same thing with the money gram.   They also even extended me the courtesy to use a MTCN card, which I did; and for some reason that did not work either.   They than suggested crypto currency (which I know little about but have a feeling I'll be learning) and I finally cut my losses.

Why did I ever trust them after the first time?  Because for years they had ALWAYS been on point, plus some.   This is no website mixup as I was emailing them at the same address I had for years LSRC. In addition to that I recently emailed LSRC and they told me to go to longflourishrc.       If you google longflourishrc safe or scam you should find the thread where another mentions this behavior.

I am truly confused and want to believe, but...