Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

backatit952

Cold water extraction CWE

backatit952

I recently made an order for codeine. Needless to say, it hasn't showed up. So I did the next best thing, I did a CWE cold water extraction on some soma 350's. One must remember to strain and restrain again. Then you get the clear substance. I took approx. 3 tablespoons and ,BOOM, I feel a strangeness in my face. Eyes fighting for a light source. Then, before I know it, it's morning all over again. I'll need to get approved by ADMIN before i share that. LOL. Get your potions right members, and a good night to all. Thanks.

PTFC
8 minutes ago, backatit952 said:

I recently made an order for codeine. Needless to say, it hasn't showed up. So I did the next best thing, I did a CWE cold water extraction on some soma 350's. One must remember to strain and restrain again. Then you get the clear substance. I took approx. 3 tablespoons and ,BOOM, I feel a strangeness in my face. Eyes fighting for a light source. Then, before I know it, it's morning all over again. I'll need to get approved by ADMIN before i share that. LOL. Get your potions right members, and a good night to all. Thanks.

Glad you are safe, that's the main thing. Harm reductions,and be careful!

Conceited

Its a pain in the ass grinding that stuff, straining the shit out, then drinking something that taste nasty.  Not worth the effort

backatit952

I had to buy a new pestle and mortar. I think it tasted horrible also. But the night rest was so perfect. I even made my own strawberry syrup to add but I have yet to finish. Sort of like my home brew. Thanks.Peace.

RedGypsy

So how many mg did you take in total @backatit952 & how fast did it hit?  I've never even considers trying a cwe on these puppies just because they are so huge. Like Conceited said, I would think that it would be more work than it's worth, but your experience sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing friend! 

backatit952

I placed 350mg x 10 tabs in the cwe. I then rinsed approximately 4-5 times. I let the solution sit at least 2 days at a time.  When testing came, I just sipped about 2-3 tablespoons. Right down the hatch. The taste was very bitter but when it kicked in it was well worth it. I felt a bit of heaviness behind the eyes. Maybe even a bit of a nod, then , the morning. Very relaxed sleep. Not even a bathroom break that night. My mix is very strong. It does it's job. And you are ready for the next day to begin!!!. Next time I'm going to make syrup. Like the codeine. Mmm mmm good. I will let all know. Peace.

rxpro

Sounds like a Soma coma. Did You get what I call "Ratflick"? (the jerkyness & spastic movements & the horrid taste that lasts for quite a while. It's been wow about 20 years since I did just 2. RXPRO999000