Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Esocreed

Good Site Gone Bad

Esocreed

Hi, 

I just wanted to share my experience with EtizoLab.com.

Formerly I had done business with this site via bitcoin and I had no issues. 

The site went down only to spring back up. I stumbled upon it being hack up while searching for an RC vendor that would ship to my state and that accepted credit cards. 

EtizoLab.com was back up and on their site header was advertising that they would again be able to process credit cards. I waited till the day they started accepting them and made a purchase. Prior to the site receiving my information they were very responsive. I payed and was notified they would process ship once the payment had been received. A week past and I contacted them through their site and directly to the email I had gotten a response from before they took my money. Now the order status is in what I think is just a fake "on hold" status as an attempt to stall in order to make charge backs more difficult. The website refuses to respond to even the most basic inquiries, they do not respond at all. I've asked them to cancel the order and refund my money but still I haven't received a response. 

At this point I'm rather sure they have stolen my money. I'll be contacting the company who processes their cards but so far my credit card company has been less than genial regarding my efforts to initiated a charge back. You'd think that they would treat a customer who carries around 200k corporate credit line a little better. Please don't allow these people to scam you as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leigh Anne

So is this site now officially blacklisted?  I am frantically trying find a reputable vendor that will allow credit card payment...Leigh Anne

LuvintheZsman

What happened to the days where people , companies,and etc. Took pride in practicing And therefore maintain the  efforts And actions of conducting good business.

Bamblbee

This is logical result of the such activity. I also got cheated. Never waist more money than you can afford. 

• Like 1