Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Sudoka

SARMs - what do you think?

Sudoka

What do you think about SARMs like Ostarine, LG-4033, Andarine etc ?

Iamahappy1

I was looking into these as well, until I read on irevolution steroids blog how the moderator admitted that some of these SARMS can shut you down FOREVER- meaning you're hormones are now dead for  remainder of life . Some of them SARMS required a 3 month PCT, not 3 weeks, months. After those two statements, I was completely turned off. But that's just my feelings. Read fine print and those things are possibly a lot more  dangerous than 1,st appearance.

porkandbeansboy

^ What he said I have read into it too and the general agreement is actual Steroid Testosterone Injections in High Doses would be most less damaging and safer. It is obvious that Steroid Testosterone Injection would have a far huge amount of more gain than with the use of SARMs which are way less helpful and are way more harmful to a lot less Pros than there are Cons I.M.O. when it comes to SARMs and MK-677 is not a SARM which for some reason it is sold as a SARM I just hope it is bunched up with the actual SARM during the impending ban that from I have read is seems to be inevitable?