Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

runnerlk

ENDOCODIL INMEDIATE RELEASE by Psicofarma

Roxyanne

be careful:  some of the mex unmarked (loose) endos are pressed.   Those tend to have a wierd coating and taste (and once you break them, the consistency is different.  Not fent, likely H

• Thanks 1

bdrc36
3 hours ago, Roxyanne said:

be careful:  some of the mex unmarked (loose) endos are pressed.   Those tend to have a wierd coating and taste (and once you break them, the consistency is different.  Not fent, likely H

Yes they tend to have a different tint of orange and seem harder to cut, the blister ones are always easy to cut in half. 

• Thanks 1

Lux Aeterna
On 1/1/2019 at 11:12 AM, Bluesinsandiego said:

Did you order these online or go to the farm in TJ ? I know they're legit iget them often in TJ and when I use a legit dr down there I get boxes of 30 for 95 bucks from the farm. But the street prices are 23 to 25 ea at the shady farms.  They are awesome I love em  I'd equate 1 40mg to 1 30mg blue American oxy.  Just wondered what site u ordered from if so...and if you are close to TJ I could hook u up w dr.  Thanks 

Oh if you dont know what they are they are 40mg oxycodone IR made by endocodil.  

I get these in TJ regularly at 25/ea. and I knew i was overpaying... Could you hook me up with your doc in TJ please? Thanks in advance.

aintnouse

I would advise anyone getting these to order a test kit of amazon.  Cheap, reliable and very effective.  When I dealt with sy many moons ago, I tested everything I received just to make sure.   I only got the orange things once and although they were legit, I did not like them.   Presses are incredibly easy to buy....check ebay and now that things are getting more difficult, the fakes are becoming more common.   For me, it was once every 20 or so orders but I assume its only gotten worse.  I stopped using sy when I got some atefifefrees that almost made my heart pound out of my chest.   I went domestic after that and havent looked back.   Good Luck all and be safe.   The test kits are cheap and are the same ones that are used when you get stopped, frisked, harassed, have your shit dumped on the side road and all your belongings gone through type folks.   It happened to me 18 years ago and I am still bitter.  Oh and I got in no trouble whatsoever because I did not have anything.    

• Like 2

Medicole

These were def real 40mg Ir Endocodil Mexico brand and the equal to 30mg roxy US I here 

can you crush and snort?

Jinxi

What is the farm in TJ?

BuckMulligan

Just got this brand of 20s from SY and it was white and completely unmarked. Seemed like a red flag to me but it seems like based on this thread it could be fine in that they are in fact white and unmarked, but without testing you just don’t know. However, if there should be some markings of some kind can someone please say so. Thanks. 

Toboso
1 hour ago, BuckMulligan said:

Just got this brand of 20s from SY and it was white and completely unmarked. Seemed like a red flag to me but it seems like based on this thread it could be fine in that they are in fact white and unmarked, but without testing you just don’t know. However, if there should be some markings of some kind can someone please say so. Thanks. 

They are unmarked.  As well as the orange 40mgs.  The original blisters and boxes that they come in are labeled.

Lux Aeterna
On 10/11/2019 at 11:13 PM, Jinxi said:

What is the farm in TJ?

I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not to post names of brick and mortar sources... PM me.

Anyone know for sure if that's allowed?

Roxyanne

@BuckMulligan  test it first.  www.dancesafe.com - fentanyl test strips.   Some of these are not fent though.   I've gotten some unmarked pressed white "endocodil" that were not oxy.  One batch was H I'm pretty sure.   Careful with the unmarked stuff

Bluesinsandiego
On 10/11/2019 at 11:13 PM, Jinxi said:

What is the farm in TJ?

it wouldnt matter what farm youd need an rx, and very very few drs can write it, well alot can write it, but very few can write it on the rx that the farm will actually recognize as legit and fill it.,  you can find it at alot of the street farms but theyre gunna rape u on the prive 20ea pill minimum.

Bluesinsandiego
On 9/17/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lux Aeterna said:

I get these in TJ regularly at 25/ea. and I knew i was overpaying... Could you hook me up with your doc in TJ please? Thanks in advance.

send me a message so we can talk and see whats up, or nutmustard  x  at gee male but yea  and 20 to 25ea is standard at the street farms in TJ so dont feel bad, a couple spots i found em for 16ea but nothing like 3ea w the rx, but thats the tricky part isnt it lol