You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

importance of donating!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• HeirCroc1

• ThatCarGuy

• Tiffy2121

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not understand you guys, you can have your free Bitcoin account in less than one minute no paperwork necessary. https://multibit.org/ https://electrum.org/#download https://airbitz

Hey Yall, just would like to say , if you use this forum and you are benefiting from the use of the information here. Please donate, yes we all have financial problems, but com'on donate as much as th

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 

PTFC

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Revenger

Please would someone who can use bitcoins consider taking a PayPal gift payment from me, plus whatever fees you’d need for your time etc. And then could that person donate the bitcoins to the forum in my name somehow if admin were to allow that donation to be logged to my account ? 

Any chance? Yes I know everyone can work it out but I’ve been through this so many times and just couldn’t get anything into the wallets - possibly as I don’t have my own bank card? Moda tried to talk me through it but i Just failed time and time again. Even with links provided... it’s Beyond me at my best and simply impossible in the state I’m in at the moment. I’ve tried for hours and ended up with loads of different wallets and emails but no coins 😕 surely there must be another way??

HeirCroc1

I  can donate for you. I think @Admin or @2earls can vouch that I will not steal your funds. Send me a PM if you still need help. 

HeirCroc1
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, PTFC said:

Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.

Edited by HeirCroc1
On 6/21/2018 at 6:22 AM, HeirCroc1 said:

Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.

You're spot on @HeirCroc1! I was diamond too, place has saved me a fortune. 10 USD is fine too though, it all adds up and keeps the place running. I donate for members also where I can.

Edited by PTFC
  • 1 month later...
  • V.I.P Member
fibrohurtsbad

@Admin donated yesterday.  Sent information.  I did forget to put username in notes. Thank you for your help.

18 hours ago, fibrohurtsbad said:

@Admin donated yesterday.  Sent information.  I did forget to put username in notes. Thank you for your help.

Looking good @fibrohurtsbad, thanks for the generous donation, it's appreciated as ever!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I did it! I figured out how to do paxful and sent in my donation! 30 turned out to be 18.05 but I did it! YAY! @Admin
. However I didn't see a place to put a note. Hope you have it by now!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I will have to donate to this forum, there seems to be a great community on here! When I get paid I will donate to thank you for creating such a great forum to interact with others :) 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It took me almost a month, not to figure out how to donate but for Bitcoin to release my currency so that I could donate to DBG. I didn't have to know what was behind those locked doors to know that the information alone would be worth the donation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I managed to figure out the bitcoin payment and sent in my donation a few days ago. Hope my account will be updated soon 😊

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Katiehlvr1

@admin  donated to forum today for opal status for yearly renewal. thanks so much 

• 1 month later...
  • Diamond Sponsor
sweetmelissa589
On 7/30/2017 at 9:42 AM, Admin said:

Thank you @Yukon4E2

Paxful is indeed very easy to use.  https://paxful.com/

I have been reading and reading, but I'm still confused.  Now.. if I buy BC off of Paxful, do I still need a separate wallet?

Edited by sweetmelissa589