You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

importance of donating!

On 7/29/2017 at 9:27 PM, newdaze said:

yeah I'm awaiting a coin purchase myself. but i would bet i'll be waiting awhile cuz who's really going to sell 20 dollars of coin.  is there no other way to make donations? 

I actually sell Bitcoin (instantly). Small amounts as well. I'm not sure if the admins would allow it but if they approved I'd be more than happy to help the members here. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• HeirCroc1

• ThatCarGuy

• Tiffy2121

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not understand you guys, you can have your free Bitcoin account in less than one minute no paperwork necessary. https://multibit.org/ https://electrum.org/#download https://airbitz

Hey Yall, just would like to say , if you use this forum and you are benefiting from the use of the information here. Please donate, yes we all have financial problems, but com'on donate as much as th

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 

• Moderators.
2earls

@Xanman you should ask Admin about that. I see you don't have enough posts to pm but you can email him using the address at the bottom of the home page.

13 hours ago, 2earls said:

@Xanman you should ask Admin about that. I see you don't have enough posts to pm but you can email him using the address at the bottom of the home page.

Will do. Thanks for the input! 

• Members
Tiffy2121
On 8/1/2017 at 6:49 PM, 2earls said:

You can always write to him if your account doesn't get updated after a day or two. Thanks for the tips as well as the donation. 

Happy to help! I sent an email too and my membership was updated super fast. The donation is totally worth it! Tons of useful info all in one place. Glad I came across this site!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Paxful was extremely easy to setup an account, buy and send bitcoins without the hassles of ID verification! Also, they have some vendors that have instant release of funds and will accept over 300 forms of payment including any type of gift card. I had no idea how easy the whole process really is 😊

• Members
On 8/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, Tiffy2121 said:

Happy to help! I sent an email too and my membership was updated super fast. The donation is totally worth it! Tons of useful info all in one place. Glad I came across this site!! 

I wish I would have found it before getting scammed by the paki's. those bastards, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I sent BTC over today as well to renew my account, but can't find the details on who I need to actually contact.  I found the wallet address and sent donation there, but not sure how I notify admin?  Thanks.

• Members
1 hour ago, cjrnate said:

I sent BTC over today as well to renew my account, but can't find the details on who I need to actually contact.  I found the wallet address and sent donation there, but not sure how I notify admin?  Thanks.

Just tag them like @2earls or private message an admin like PTFC

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2017 at 10:09 PM, cjrnate said:

For future reference everyone, there's a space to write a note during the transaction, putting your username there helps enormously. It also saves posting, "I've paid" and then going through transaction ID'S.

Ypu are looking good for Opal @cjrnate! Thank you! 

Edited by PTFC
  • Opal Sponsor
On 15/09/2017 at 11:52 PM, aarons said:

Just tag them like @2earls or private message an admin like PTFC

I made a donation via bitcoin and just emailed admin....just waiting for my account to be upgraded !

cheers ears 

• Opal Sponsor
NbleSavage

Cheers, all!

Hope its not too forward, but wondering how one gains access to the 'US to US' subforum? Am presently in the States & have had good experiences with several vendors but the threat of customs is always in my head.

Thanks much!

- Savage

• 2 months later...

In the next week or so I will be donating.  I'm glad I ran across this forum

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Fixing to donate at least the first level. Would definitely like to see what this site has to offer in the way of helping me fulfill my needs. So glad to finally find this forum. 

• Members

Just sent my donation for the 1st level can’t wait to gt the info to da new forums areas.