You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fast cash tips?

Katrina

• BANNED

Hmm that's weird. I didn't have to provide my ID. Must be something new. As for your other concern.  I don't know when you last tried but I can tell that they hardly have any surveys available on weekends. If you look on the left hand side bar under your points, you will see a few short surveys wanting to get to get to know you better. I think you can get 50 or 100 points simply by  filling those out. Well I hope this answer your questions bro. Feel free to ask me more if needed.

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

Thanx I saw that I had to fill out like my "Profile Surveys" which I just did and when I get time as I have my Dog sick right now and need to take her to the Vet I am planning to get that 10$ more I need to make my 20USD  Donation. 

This really is a huge help I don't mind using my I.D. but I only got a Photo I.D. Provincial Card meaning it is only good for my Province in Canada. I am NOT using my Passport since that is only other I.D. I got which is like international. 

[email protected]@.c0m did Accept my Provincial I.D. Card so who knows. I will update if it all goes good and I cash out with my 10$ lol, thanx again. :)

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

I was mistaken they don't require I.D. least not Photograph I.D. I don't know why but I made an Account got some Surveys done. I have 170 Points but every single time I go on surveyjunkie it says "Uh oh looks like no surveys are around... check back in a couple of hours." which I have checked every 2 Hours but no Surveys and I got no idea why. 

• 1 year later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

This is an old post, but to add:

https://sidehustlestack.co/

various ways to earn some extra incom

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Katrina this is old but peeks my interest ... old clothes... never say keep the change .... im tired many more ways though 

• 2 months later...
mountaincat9

Fast cash tips are the same for me in my 50's as they were in my 20's..........Daddy please!  Works every time:)

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r
3 hours ago, mountaincat9 said:

Fast cash tips are the same for me in my 50's as they were in my 20's..........Daddy please!  Works every time:)

Lmfao

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@mountaincat9 was gunna say dress up homeless even tho ur not beg for cash with a jar 😂😂😂