You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

US Army Veteran

Flexeril and Soma

screamingmimi
13 hours ago, US Army Veteran said:

I'd like the info!

I gave the info to @PTFC so he can check it out.  Ask him for the info.  

Lazarus17

I always used methocarbamol in the past and only recently did I discover Flexeril. I'm very impressed. It helps both with a shoulder injury/neck pain and helping me to fight some of the withdrawal effects of klonopin, which are made worse by being on Wellbutrin.

I too find benzos are helpful with overall body aches.

US Army Veteran
On 3/24/2017 at 0:17 AM, Breezee said:

Looking for another muscle relaxant can depend on reason behind the need for them, as there are a variety that work differently. But a simple answer is diazepam (Valium) or tizanidine...or methocarbamol. But again, depends on the reason for muscle relaxation, etc.

As stated already flexaril and soma works best for me.

however Valium does also for me including zanaflex but I can only take that at night. Methcorbibal works okay.  That's about it for." Me.

Edited by US Army Veteran

US Army Veteran
1 minute ago, US Army Veteran said:

As stated already flexaril and soma works best for me.

however Valium does also for me including zanaflex but I can only take that at night. Methcorbibal works okay.  That's about it for." Me.

Also any muscle relaxers you guys can suggest would be great!

screamingmimi

Am i allowed to post it here?  I was just thinking 15 mgs would put me in a coma.  I'd like tablets I can split.  I also hope I remembered to bookmark it if @PTFC  says I can say.   Not sure it's in the rules.

Linx

soma is very strong. much better than flexeril. flexeril has a long lasting residual hangover in my opinion.

screamingmimi
On 8/20/2017 at 0:25 PM, Linx said:

soma is very strong. much better than flexeril. flexeril has a long lasting residual hangover in my opinion.

5 mg flexeril used to kick my ass and I'd be drugged for days.  Now 10 doesn't seem to bother me.   I metabolize stuff differently.  Like I was told di@z lasted about 4 hours but I was out of it all the next day.   I need it for sleep.  

Edited by screamingmimi

RedGypsy

I don't think anything beats Watson brand soma, honestly. The generics, at least for me are almost like a completely different Rx though, and I prefer Zanaflex to those. It can't make you really sleepy, and you shouldn't take it if you have liver problems or drink heavily. You can get really high off of these if your not careful (unless that's the reason someone wants to take them, then party on!) 8mg got me so blotto, I had to cancel and appt. I had that day.  I haven't tried Flexeril, it sounds like a lot of people really like it though, I will have to give it a try. Best of luck finding what works best for you friend! 

Edited by RedGypsy
Add sentence

Deeps_MindQuest

some are not strong to me i tried alot to help with a bad sleeping problem and soma were always weak to me but i have a tolerance to most things it seems, also flexoril made my legs pretty limber and its more a sit on the couch thing from what i remember, its been awile but i used to call it a floor drug as you end up on the floor pointing at your friends and them pointing at you laughing about failed attempts to try and walk.

Nitetrain

Just FYI, recently took Flexeril and had 5 mg valley on board! I had a really serious psychotic reaction.....I was talking to people that weren’t there and let’s just say as a child of the 60’s I NEVER experienced this before.

Drug interactions at small amounts are not fun. So Flexeril is OFF my list.

Shadybird

Flexeril has always been good to me. 5mg is my go to. Don’t use it all the time though