You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Donation questions

• RC Moderator
Biskobro
9 hours ago, Robbie714 said:

I have no idea about bitcoin so I would like to know they have a coin base machine at the supermarket but I’ll have to see how you use it it takes a debit card to buy bitcoin so I guess you put in how much bitcoin I would want to buy is there an easier way to do this I’ve never used it before I’ve never had to use bitcoin for anything I do, but I do need to make a donation so can somebody give me advice or point me in the right direction thank you!

Bitcoin ATM are easy , usually a little expensive but worth it if you have no other options.You want to have your own wallet to transfer it to . For mobile check out Blockstream green or whatever one would suit you. Do some research on how Bitcoin ATM generally work and you should be G2G .

Regards

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• 2earls

• DoomKitty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwh

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status. If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your inform

First of all, if you read the rules, you are not permitted to post your email nor exchange it with other members, so the possibility of being scammed  that way does not exist. All vendors contact deta

Posted Images

• Diamond Sponsor

For all new members. I found that cash app is the easiest though not anonymous way to purchase bitcoin. So if you were not so worried about anonymity, then cash app is relatively easy to go about it. FYI thank you