You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Donation questions

PTFC
8 hours ago, smc said:

Just sent another email including my transaction number.  thanks

It is indeed sorted, thank you for generously donating.  ☺

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• 2earls

• DoomKitty

• Jesse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwh

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status. If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your inform

First of all, if you read the rules, you are not permitted to post your email nor exchange it with other members, so the possibility of being scammed  that way does not exist. All vendors contact deta

Posted Images

PTFC
17 minutes ago, smc said:

welcome. 

Thank you! ☺ 

• Opal Sponsor
GungHo

It is time for me to donate again but I cannot find the link anywhere.  Is it because I am using a mobile device?  I am using BitCoin, BTW.  I used it last year, no problem.

Thanks!

• Members
billie101

I'm trying to donate but I'm having issues.  I clicked on the Bitcoin selection and it says Paypal no longer works or something or other.  I can't figure out how to donate.  I'm a great chess player so I know I'm intelligent... but this has me baffled.  Maybe just a long day at work.  I'll try and figure it out tomorrow.  Thank you Admin for helping me with my forgotten password by the way.  O.K.  Goodnight all =)

• Members
Tara1178

Hello, I just donated $10 via bitcoin. There was no option to leave my username. I hope I did everything correctly!

PTFC
9 hours ago, Tara1178 said:

Hello, I just donated $10 via bitcoin. There was no option to leave my username. I hope I did everything correctly!

You are an opal sponsor!  Thank you! 

• Members
pilotoffer

Hi Guys, 

Sorry about that I clicked too soon. I have a question please? I have been on DBG for many years, I have donated many times was a Ruby Sponser and VIP now it says only advanced member what happened? If anyone can please explain as I cannot even see Moda reviews and I bought and left a review just a month or so ago? Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Pilot

• Members
pilotoffer

Hi Admin, 

I see thanks for quick reply after a few moments of thought I realized that was likely the case ok I will donate small and work my way up again this year! :)

Best,

Pilot 

• Members
pilotoffer

Hi Again, 

So sorry guys I am used to the donation button to be in a certain place and cannot find it nor can I send any more messages ha! In any case I will go Sapphire today however please direct where the donation button is please? Thank you. :)

Best,

Pilot 

• Members
pilotoffer
On 3/29/2017 at 7:50 PM, 2earls said:

Thank you @Spooky1 and yes, I would expect it to update in less than 24 hours. Glad you found your way back!

Hi 2E, 

Admin told me about the yearly renewal although I swear I have reviewed everything it seems and simply cannot find the donation button? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. I went to the bottom of the homepage BTW and did not see it?

Best,

P

PTFC
8 hours ago, pilotoffer said:

Hi 2E, 

Admin told me about the yearly renewal although I swear I have reviewed everything it seems and simply cannot find the donation button? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. I went to the bottom of the homepage BTW and did not see it?

Best,

P

PP is no longer possible (see post in welcome to DBG, bitcoin only at the minute) we're working on it though @pilotoffer

• Members
pilotoffer
13 hours ago, PTFC said:

PP is no longer possible (see post in welcome to DBG, bitcoin only at the minute) we're working on it though @pilotoffer

Hi PTFC, 

Thanks for the info. I am not great with Bitcoin in fact I am not going to even try I will wait. Also willing to provide DBG my CC number  if necessary I have been on this site for many years so there is a trust there. Otherwise would you mind sending me a message as to when PP or CC is set up for me to pay for Sponsership? Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

Pilot

PTFC
33 minutes ago, pilotoffer said:

Hi PTFC, 

Thanks for the info. I am not great with Bitcoin in fact I am not going to even try I will wait. Also willing to provide DBG my CC number  if necessary I have been on this site for many years so there is a trust there. Otherwise would you mind sending me a message as to when PP or CC is set up for me to pay for Sponsership? Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

Pilot

Absolutely @pilotoffer,trust is no issue with yourself, really sorry about this!

• Members
mytvink

Hi PTFC,

I would like some help with Bitcoin payment as well. Kindly message me whenever convenient.