You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Donation questions

• Moderators.
2earls

@Jessa1976 you upgrade exactly the same way you donated initially.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• 2earls

• DoomKitty

• Jesse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwh

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status. If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your inform

First of all, if you read the rules, you are not permitted to post your email nor exchange it with other members, so the possibility of being scammed  that way does not exist. All vendors contact deta

Posted Images

• Members

Hi how is everyone. I just donated a short bit ago and like many others forgot to list my username. 

I sent a note after the fact through the contact us general mail as well. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues 

Rick

• Members

Hey everybody! 

I also donated about 2weeks ago and I think I forgot to put username. How do I find out it went thru and was upgraded?

Thank You Much,

God Bless

Cat

• Moderators.
2earls

@Cat all you have to do is look at your profile. Right now you are showing Ruby status. 

Thank you for your support 

• Members
cassandra
11 hours ago, Irishoutlaw2017 said:

Hi I donated 3daya ago through PayPal with a cc/debit. Does it take time to be upgraded is my question? approx how long is the average wait time? Thanks for response!

When I donated, I put my username in a message to the receiver, and within short (max an hour) it showed. So the trick is to remember to include your username I think. 

13 hours ago, Irishoutlaw2017 said:

Hi I donated 3daya ago through PayPal with a cc/debit. Does it take time to be upgraded is my question? approx how long is the average wait time? Thanks for response!

PM sent @Irishoutlaw2017

• Members
On 4/9/2017 at 3:27 AM, 2earls said:

@Cat all you have to do is look at your profile. Right now you are showing Ruby status. 

Thank you for your support 

Thank you @2earls

I didn't know, haven't been at my profile. Thank you for all your help and everybody here at DBG!!

God Bless

Cat

• V.I.P Member
US Army Veteran

Looking into donating a little more.

• Members

I donated yesterday , for the second time. It was only $10 but I have only just realised that I went thru PayPal & that it was under a different email account that I use here ! Will that show up on my profile , or have I effed up by using a different email address ? Sorry for being such a Thicko ! 

• Moderators.
2earls

@cazza if it was your annual renewal, then it looks like it's gone through, but if it's a second donation to raise your status then you may have to contact Admin to give him the information. If you have no clue what I just said, let me know and I'll try again :209_rabbit:

Weezy Jefferson

Teeny, tiny donation made via Paypal.  I forgot to add my username but hit y'all up through the Contact Us form at the bottom of the homepage with my email address.  If not sufficient, please let me know.  My brain is like a sieve sometimes.  :lol:

On 17/04/2017 at 10:59 PM, Weezy Jefferson said:

Teeny, tiny donation made via Paypal.  I forgot to add my username but hit y'all up through the Contact Us form at the bottom of the homepage with my email address.  If not sufficient, please let me know.  My brain is like a sieve sometimes.  :lol:

I'll PM you, might need transaction number. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
vengeful

I made a donation but forgot to include my username.  I used the contact us at the bottom and gave the information including the transaction ID.

PTFC
1 hour ago, vengeful said:

I made a donation but forgot to include my username.  I used the contact us at the bottom and gave the information including the transaction ID.

You should be good to go shortly then, if no status change within 24 hours I'll get in touch, but I don't see that  happening! 

Edited by PTFC

I just made a donation as well....I also forgot to include username and email address.  I then contacted admin with said information...hopefully my mistake will

be corrected soon so I may explore the goods!