You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Donation questions

scooter37

Just made a 10.00 donation. Confirmation number sent. Thank yoi

Edited by PTFC
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PTFC

• 2earls

• DoomKitty

• Jesse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwh

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status. If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your inform

First of all, if you read the rules, you are not permitted to post your email nor exchange it with other members, so the possibility of being scammed  that way does not exist. All vendors contact deta

Posted Images

11 hours ago, scooter37 said:

Just made a 10.00 donation. Confirmation number sent. Thank yoi

Thank you for generously donating! 

• Opal Sponsor

Just made a $10 donation, thank you!

• Members

Hi, I've made a $10 donation, Donated from a different email to my DB email, when will I know when i've been upgraded?

• Moderators.
2earls

I see Admin figured it out @ct79 . Thanks for donating.

Remember to make things easier by incLuding your screen name along with your donations and a huge thank you to everyone who supports us!

• V.I.P Member
US Army Veteran

Just made my first donation to DBG of 20 bucks!

3 minutes ago, US Army Veteran said:

Just made my first donation to DBG of 20 bucks!

Thank you @US Army Veteran! It is greatly appreciated. Enjoy exploring the new sections available to you!

• V.I.P Member
US Army Veteran
1 minute ago, PTFC said:

Thank you @US Army Veteran! It is greatly appreciated. Enjoy exploring the new sections available to you!

Yes sir I sure will enjoy the new sections but I did the donation more because I really appreciate the forum. The added sections are just a bonus!

• Members

Is there a way to change your sponsorship? As in go from Opal to something higher? I have an urgent question to a password-protected topic and no way to access or contact anyone about it. Help?

4 hours ago, Breezee said:

Is there a way to change your sponsorship? As in go from Opal to something higher? I have an urgent question to a password-protected topic and no way to access or contact anyone about it. Help?

Yes @Breezee, donations stack, but if you are in the topic you should know the password, I'll PM you. 

• Opal Sponsor
15 hours ago, PTFC said:

Yes @Breezee, donations stack, but if you are in the topic you should know the password, I'll PM you. 

Hey @PTFC, I have a similar question, would you be able to PM me? Thank you

• Members

Aha! I joined quite some time ago, and then promptly forgot your most helpful website's name. Duh!  Anyhow, I stumbled back on here today, and I donated $100 because I appreciate the emphasis on safety here. This time, I wrote everything down and tucked it away in my lockbox. I am assuming that you will update my membership in approximately 24 hours.  Correct?  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Spooky1
  • Moderators.
2earls

Thank you @Spooky1 and yes, I would expect it to update in less than 24 hours. Glad you found your way back!

• Members
1 minute ago, 2earls said:

Thank you @Spooky1 and yes, I would expect it to update in less than 24 hours. Glad you found your way back!

And thank you for your prompt reply.  As I browse around, I see I should have added my user name on my donation, though my email is the same as in PP.  I hope that works.  :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Jam1976

Can I  simply go to the main page and hit donate? Will that upgrade my status? Or do I have to use a different method? Thanks!!!