You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

tacogirl

Love Letters?...How Many too many?

DoomKitty

Agree with @Biskobro kto just pay it no mind and throw it away, contesting will just bring a world of legal troubles unless you actually work in a lab doing mass spec analysis or something similar.  Also, it may be an LL from a while ago, from an order you forgot?   I once got one from a 9-month old order.   Regardless, just move on and if that vendor seems to have lots of seizures, maybe its time to move on.  Also, know that pic has a scan code on it that could be used to identify you or your address.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

aynsoph
Posted (edited)

Thank you @Biskobro and @audrocks and @DoomKitty for alleviating my fears.

I never ordered that much, and I'm assuming a Chinese vendor that populates this forum sent it knowing that it was weeks away from being made illegal in China.

Could @2earls or any moderator delete my post with the photo above, please? I didn't notice the computer scan code for address delivery. I will upload a photo with it colored over.

I just thought people would be interested in what one looks like, as I had always wondered before.

Interesting that they actually paid to have it mailed. I would have imagined free postage, but no.

Edited by aynsoph
Added last paragraph.

aynsoph
Posted (edited)

Thank you @DoomKitty for watching my back once again!

Here's the revised snapshot from USPS' Informed Delivery.

(PS: Thank you @DoomKitty &@Biskobro!! 🙂)

Screenshot_20200411-114841~2.png

Edited by aynsoph
Thanks to DoomKitty & Biskobro + Smiley
  • Like 1

Shadybird

Lots of good info here. Thanks for it! Ease my mind somewhat.

Ruthiejams

@audrocks dang...I can't imagine how many Imodium I would ingest before going to THAT appointment!!Wouldn't want to go number two,you know?😆

Ruthiejams

@DoomKitty agreed! You can blackened out your  demographics and use as scrap paer,too! I've only received two. Ignored them. Next...

audrocks

@Ruthiejams Before my CBP interview I didn’t know that the topic would arise and the officer hit me with it cold so no need for the Imodium 😉

The think that surprised me most is that the collective “government” pieced together info about me and connected the dots from a casual name and address to my “legal” name and address.   The officer was intently tapping on his computer and reading during our “discussion” and so there were records going back well over 10 years from when I was in high school (!) and from disparate sources. 

Ruthiejams

Yikes. So sorry. Happy it all worked out!😎

Biskobro
Posted (edited)

Pretty angry right now ,I haven't had a LL in like almost 5 years cause I only do Domestic after receiving several ..So a certain vendor offered Soma and that other mag Tapendal or something I didn't want for free but took him up on the Soma so they send a pack it gets lost back in early March .So I tell him I don't want a reship it was free anyway I didn't wanna deal with International. So this vendor ignores me and ships another pack anyway .Well I ended up with a LL outta the situation....

Not a happy camper I feel he should of respected that I didn't want a free sample and not even have my address saved to ship another pack on his own doings..

I'm not gonna call them out but by the product I'm sure you guys can figure out who only offers those two products International.

Edited by Biskobro

Biskobro

@DoomKitty or anyone that can answer this question if you get a LL can or will it affect your domestic magazine's????

DoomKitty

@Biskobro In my experience not in the slightest degree will it affect your domestic (or even future international) packages.  Curious if you know whether the mags were sent in blisters or loose? Seems a lot more common for those particular mags to get seized when they’re all rattling around in their blisters.  So sorry that happened to you.  It’s very unnerving to get one.  

Biskobro
1 hour ago, DoomKitty said:

@Biskobro In my experience not in the slightest degree will it affect your domestic (or even future international) packages.  Curious if you know whether the mags were sent in blisters or loose? Seems a lot more common for those particular mags to get seized when they’re all rattling around in their blisters.  So sorry that happened to you.  It’s very unnerving to get one.  

Yea they were left in the blister ,on the TN I hit the part where it describes what's in the envelope it said "Packet's" and it was only 2 blisters as a thank you from this Vendor .First pack went MIA like I said I didn't want more shipped the vendor had my addy saved somewhere and sent them anyway .Told me out of respect he sent more anyway ....WTF..... I was pissed when I went to my spot today and was handed a LL from a  March seizure, I know it came outta Singapore seized in Chicago CBP ......

DoomKitty

@Biskobro  Oooof!! No good!! Well hopefully that first MIA pack shows up so you can at least get something good out that mess!

Sgrbr420

@audrocks yikes, so did they disqualify you?

krunchy
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, Biskobro said:

@DoomKitty or anyone that can answer this question if you get a LL can or will it affect your domestic magazine's????

Not a chance. They don't have the time, manpower, equipment or even the will to bother with that. There's no tracking of you done and if they were serious about what you received from the LL they would be banging on your door. Forget about it. Out of around 200 international orders since '99 I've received 2 LLs. I do my research and trust my instincts. Being lucky also helps;)

Edited by krunchy