You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Poppy Seed Tea

• Sapphire Sponsor
jesseatrev

LGB used to be my favorite, but Nodding hills blows it out of the water now. cheaper too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bipolar1970

• PurpleOWL

• melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty price

Disclaimer: I've never done this so what I'm adding is strictly based on what I've read.... I think one would have much better luck trying to find unwashed seeds at some type of organic/ethnic gr

Nothing to be nervous about. Some people have a tough time with the taste, but it's not nearly as bad as kratom, which I find really hard to get down. The average adult can do about a pound at a time,

• Members
elated-dysphoria

@jesseatrev Speaking of noddighills they are giving free 1lb samples with free UPS shipping...

Coupon code is  REDDITSAMPLE

• 1 month later...
  • Diamond Sponsor

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

Edited by Heavenlee
Don't want to try addictive already benz
  • Sapphire Sponsor
11 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

poppy seeds.. whether extracted into tea or otherwise can be addictive, yes.

• Diamond Sponsor

@7ohmbrothanks for your reply. I seriously don't mean to bother members. When I came back I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I acted recklesslly and have many regrets. But now I have another problem so I need to be safer. I do go to Erowid @DoomKittyrecommended. All these new members are so helpful because they grew up with Cell Phones. I never saw a computer or cell phone until college. I am getting an education lately  thank you 

Much love

Hev 

• Opal Sponsor
PocketRockets
19 hours ago, Heavenlee said:

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty pricey.  Out of the couple dozen times I've tried it my stomach just couldn't handle it though.  Ended up vomiting on a few occasions. If you ever do try it, start out slow, it's something that takes a hour or two to take effect.

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
18 hours ago, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbrothanks for your reply. I seriously don't mean to bother members. When I came back I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I acted recklesslly and have many regrets. But now I have another problem so I need to be safer. I do go to Erowid @DoomKittyrecommended. All these new members are so helpful because they grew up with Cell Phones. I never saw a computer or cell phone until college. I am getting an education lately  thank you 

Much love

Hev 

trust me.. you're bothering no one! 

blessings!