Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
×
×
  • Create New...

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Poppy Seed Tea


Recommended Posts

  • Opal Sponsor
elated-dysphoria

@jesseatrev Speaking of noddighills they are giving free 1lb samples with free UPS shipping...

Coupon code is  REDDITSAMPLE

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bipolar1970

    10

  • PurpleOWL

    8

  • melody

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disclaimer: I've never done this so what I'm adding is strictly based on what I've read.... I think one would have much better luck trying to find unwashed seeds at some type of organic/ethnic groc

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty price

Nothing to be nervous about. Some people have a tough time with the taste, but it's not nearly as bad as kratom, which I find really hard to get down. The average adult can do about a pound at a time,

  • 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

shit just saw this and the coupon has expired. missed out

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

Edited by Heavenlee
Don't want to try addictive already benz
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
11 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

poppy seeds.. whether extracted into tea or otherwise can be addictive, yes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@7ohmbrothanks for your reply. I seriously don't mean to bother members. When I came back I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I acted recklesslly and have many regrets. But now I have another problem so I need to be safer. I do go to Erowid @DoomKittyrecommended. All these new members are so helpful because they grew up with Cell Phones. I never saw a computer or cell phone until college. I am getting an education lately  thank you 

Much love

Hev 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
PocketRockets
19 hours ago, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty pricey.  Out of the couple dozen times I've tried it my stomach just couldn't handle it though.  Ended up vomiting on a few occasions. If you ever do try it, start out slow, it's something that takes a hour or two to take effect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
18 hours ago, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbrothanks for your reply. I seriously don't mean to bother members. When I came back I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I acted recklesslly and have many regrets. But now I have another problem so I need to be safer. I do go to Erowid @DoomKittyrecommended. All these new members are so helpful because they grew up with Cell Phones. I never saw a computer or cell phone until college. I am getting an education lately  thank you 

Much love

Hev 

trust me.. you're bothering no one! 

blessings!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor

on the scale of op1ates by potency, where would you rate P$T?

it seems like in between v1c/n0rc0 and 0xi/m0rph from what i gather-- would that be accurate?
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938
On 10/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, PocketRockets said:

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty pricey.  Out of the couple dozen times I've tried it my stomach just couldn't handle it though.  Ended up vomiting on a few occasions. If you ever do try it, start out slow, it's something that takes a hour or two to take effect.

Best to do an extraction I am sure. I'm not certain if cold water extraction is a good way to go, but if possible to accomplish without failing to pull at least the vast majority of the [email protected] out, that would be the best way. If it isn't, you can always do a Lemon Tek or Everclear Tek (same Tek, different liquid), in which you drop the s33ds in a cheese cloth or something similar like a bandana or do-rag, tie them off, and drop them in a glass or bowl of the liquid you choose for the Tek. Let it sit for 2 days to ensure everything is pulled out. Strain the s33ds whilst still in the cloth, and squeeze them as you do to get everything from them that you can. They should be pretty much mush by the end of the Tek. This allows you to take the [email protected] in them without all the mass of the seeds, which will reduce stomach issues, speed up absorption due to bioavailability going up, and thus have effects hit faster and stronger. This Tek has been used by [email protected] with mushr00m$.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
elated-dysphoria
5 hours ago, LysergamideLandscapes1938 said:

Best to do an extraction I am sure. I'm not certain if cold water extraction is a good way to go, but if possible to accomplish without failing to pull at least the vast majority of the [email protected] out, that would be the best way. If it isn't, you can always do a Lemon Tek or Everclear Tek (same Tek, different liquid), in which you drop the s33ds in a cheese cloth or something similar like a bandana or do-rag, tie them off, and drop them in a glass or bowl of the liquid you choose for the Tek. Let it sit for 2 days to ensure everything is pulled out. Strain the s33ds whilst still in the cloth, and squeeze them as you do to get everything from them that you can. They should be pretty much mush by the end of the Tek. This allows you to take the [email protected] in them without all the mass of the seeds, which will reduce stomach issues, speed up absorption due to bioavailability going up, and thus have effects hit faster and stronger. This Tek has been used by [email protected] with mushr00m$.

Just a heads up this is horrible advice... 

All of the opimum alkaloids are on the outside of the seeds. There is no morphine codeine or thebaine contained inside the seed itself.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938
19 hours ago, elated-dysphoria said:

Just a heads up this is horrible advice... 

All of the opimum alkaloids are on the outside of the seeds. There is no morphine codeine or thebaine contained inside the seed itself.  

 

Really? I guess I'll have to look this up. I've only had opium tea from milked pods, and that was just once or twice. I was basing the comment around what you do for most things, including Morning Glory seeds and mushrooms and more. Thank you for educating me on this. I redact my statement then!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • New Member
Teasgirl

I've been using PST for years to supplement my pain killers. However, my favorite vendor has been out of seeds since around October. I don't see that this is a popular topic, but if anyone knows a good vendor I would appreciate it. I've been scammed twice now, and I don't have a reliable source. Thank you!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators.
2earls

@Teasgirl I remember when this was a popular topic and I imagine that was because there was a variety of sources to get them from. Like everything else they probably caught on to the selling of these "decorations", but you likely know more about this than I do. 

It's too bad because I was interested and never got around to trying it so if anyone out there knows of a legit source I hope they will chime in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • New Member
Teasgirl

It's hit or miss with most of these vendors. I used the same one for years, and when their warehouse flooded, we've been kinda flying blindly. I found one vendor that has pretty decent quality but very long wait time for shipment. I just wanted to know if people here took tea, and their experiences with vendors. Thanks for the reply!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.