You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

sunset15

CIM - how to use it?

Deeps_MindQuest

had a success it turned out to be as simple as sending a letter, cant believe it was so simple!

Sgrbr420
Posted (edited)

Nevermind

Edited by Sgrbr420

aintnouse

@Deeps_MindQuest      Yeah its one of those things you dont over think.  My post office has a rack in the foyer and I just grab a bunch of envelopes and forms and take it home and get it all ready and fill out the forms and go to the po.  Its really quite simple and I have never had an issue with money being stolen or lost.  The only time I had a problem was when good Ole Sunrise from NC informed that my package arrived and it appeared to be tampered with and the money was gone.  Of course she had already thrown the envelope away so she could not provide photographic evidence of said package so I took her word for it.  She graciously offered to replace the order for half the price.   If you notice, her thread is locked because she was a thief and  a liar.  The postal service wont mess with your letter at all.   Just read the reviews of the vendors that use that particular method and if they are still active on the forum and are receiving good reviews, then I wouldnt worry about it at all.   Good Luck!

Shadybird

Aside from bitcoin its the easiest for me. At first its stressful because I was worried it’d get tampered with...but hasn’t happened yet. Ill typically save the vendor even more time by sending a return pack pre labeled as well. Makes everything go much smoother.

Roxyanne

I'e only had one stolen once (using the reusable envelopes with double-tape.  Always use both adhesive strips on those reusable envelopes.  If you leave adhesive, its way too easy for someone to open, remove contents, and re-seal as if it were never opened.