You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lOOKING FOR AN UPPER

iF ANYINE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THAT BE GREAT.

• Members

Kanna if im not mistaken. Suppliers...idk??

• Members
Chuck Norris

OTC? illegal? there are so many things in different forms that will produce "upper" effects

well i tried adderal and they were good,if a lil speedy,somone said ritalin might be more my thing as its more coke vrs phet.

i dunno,i just wanna be able to pop a pill when i got shit loads to do.

tried some dr hermans head shop stuff today called bullet and its strong,i still go over half and had to have 2 lots of downers and im stll not there totally!

• 1 month later...

well adderall will certainly do the trick but have you tried scheduling rest times, getting plenty of sleep and eliminating distractions? I'm just saying you don't necessairily need a crutch....

• 2 months later...

I would not say Kanna, it's like a fair anti-depressant and seems more relaxing anti-anxietyish.

Not sure what kind of upper you want, Maeng Da Kratom, is a lot more energetic with a good buzz, but not for real world functioning.

• 3 months later...
Guest batgirl

Many cultures use betel nut as a mild stimulant. It's a little gross but occasionally you can find flavored kinds. I think this should be easy to find online.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Kratoms great but its effects are a little short lived. Betel nut is just about worthless. Coca leaf is fairly effective but out of the question if you get drug tested.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

iF ANYINE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THAT BE GREAT.

If you want something really high power yet legal, read into Propylhexedrine. Ive tried it and although it is disgusting to the taste buds it gives an insane kick for about 2-3 hours.

If you want something really high power yet legal, read into Propylhexedrine. Ive tried it and although it is disgusting to the taste buds it gives an insane kick for about 2-3 hours.

Now there's something I haven't heard mentioned in ages. Despite this thread being more than a year old, I'll comment just the same. The product you mention is sold OTC in the US (unscheduled) as an inhaler called Benzedrex. To use it as described, one must extract the product from the inhaler's cotton rods. The problem is, the lavender oil and menthol inactive ingredients are also extracted, and when ingested, the taste is ridiculously bad, as you mentioned. Frequent belching also occurs after ingestion. To get an idea of what it would be like, eat a half dozen Kool filter kings and a few Mountain Dews and see how the after taste strikes you.

Also, as this product wasn't made for oral ingestion, the comedown is VERY heavy. The mother of all stim hangovers, so take that into account as well. Any port in a storm I suppose if you absolutely, positively must have some stims and have no other option, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

• Members
cymbaline

Iv read about them Jewy . Wonder if you could plug them ? Menthol lavender farts sound pretty fun. Besides that you could claim my shit don't smell like roses it smells like lavander....

Ima try n plug a cpl today I'll report back on the smell of my farts and the effects

ROFLOLOLOL @ cymbaline 

The worst farts are the farts that start when you run out of vicodin...about the second and third day...OMG...it's like something that shouldn't be coming out of a human being

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anybody know how Kanna is best taken? powder form, gel caps,... ?

Also it would be nice if there were suggestions for suppliers

If anyone has this information, they would appear to not be in a sharing mood, given that the quoted post in 16 months old. Just an observation. We'll see, maybe someone can be of assistance.