You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• RUBY Sponsor
On 10/10/2017 at 8:01 PM, Iamahappy1 said:

I have been prescribed quetipine 200 mg time released, and it is the most depressing medication I have ever been on, it's like a mental straight jacket for my mind, my psych said to try this for a while for my mental health problems of anxiety and insomnia, depression etc. before he'll consider giving me something like xanax or valium. I only take when absolutely necessary to sleep, but basically zombie next day. I personally loathe it.

Just got prescribed that too but really just wanted legit script for xanax.  Thanks for the warning.  I saw it was like Seriquel and  yucch.  Tried gabapentin and melatonin. There’s a big difference in quality of melatonin and message me if you want thekind I recommend.  Melatonin and xanax works great too

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Exoticchemicals

Serequal is a quite usefull substanse it can come in handy during a stimulant comedown. I have learned to quite enjoy the relaxation and calm that comes with a sub antipsychotic dose. 25 - 50mg works primaraly on the antihistamine system and is like a very potent benadryl. The trick is getting the dose right. It also makes food so good 

• Members
TreeHugger

The time's I've tried it I never fell asleep any easier. Once I was asleep though I stayed asleep for at least 12-14 hours. When I woke up it took a few more hours to even get my head straight from the grogginess. I'd avoid unless you just want to sleep for ages. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I was recently prescribed Seroquel , I can honestly say it has given me my independence back. I can enjoy hikes/going out in public again. Not to mention the help with sleep I can now enjoy , it feels like by body and brain have gone through so much damage as a result of not being able to sleep. I know the experience isn't the same with everyone, but out of all the medications I've been prescribed this is the one that has given me actual relief and helped me the most. Even with physical pain (due to muscle tension from anxiety). My irrational thoughts seen to be held at bay. 

Edited by cwcville