You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

tellme

@krunchy Your are spamming this thread with ugly curse-words, and by throwing mud at people without giving a reason or explanation for your behavior. It would be very helpful if you explained what has happened, why you are angry at them. Because if it turns out that you made a mistake and an uninsured order never arrived, you have no business complaining at all.

I am afraid that moderators here are fine with these "shit posts" as they would be referred to in other forums, as long as you stick with insulting shops that do not advertise here.... 😕

Mgd

I suggest a a fucking "ugly curse-word" tip jar. That shit would be filled by the end of the day.

• Haha 2

flasponge

I have ordered from sn0k3y$ twice in the past 12 months from ,  1 order was seized & 1 was received. 

For the "received" order

5-me0-M1PT and their "gr33n b3Ans" blend. BOTH were total BUNK crap.  Gave us headaches, tested as "unknown" in a re-agent test. 

Order at your own risk, if you have to: start small do not spend allot of $. I would say you have 50% chance of seizure and 25% chance of the product being BUNK. 
Who knows if they send legit stuff to the states. Good Luck   

• Like 1

Vladimir Phish
On 2/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, flasponge said:

I have ordered from sn0k3y$ twice in the past 12 months from ,  1 order was seized & 1 was received. 

For the "received" order

5-me0-M1PT and their "gr33n b3Ans" blend. BOTH were total BUNK crap.  Gave us headaches, tested as "unknown" in a re-agent test. 

Order at your own risk, if you have to: start small do not spend allot of $. I would say you have 50% chance of seizure and 25% chance of the product being BUNK. 
Who knows if they send legit stuff to the states. Good Luck   

How long did these headaches persist? What were they like? Can you describe what the unknown reagent testing was? 

seasonal

Has anyone ordered from Smokey's recently? I placed a small order 5 weeks ago at the height of the Corona shutdowns, and nothing has arrived yet. They ship from the NL, right?

• Like 1

Wellimstucknow
Posted (edited)

@seasonal Yeah, I was foolish and impatient and have been waiting a little bit too. I'll update if it works out.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, seasonal said:

Edited by Wellimstucknow
Gonna give up on making this quote box go away whoops :/

bijuu

Smokeys took my coins and haven't heard from them. I saved the livechat from their support when I placed it too. STAY AWAY from this website.

• Like 1

krunchy
On 5/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, seasonal said:

Has anyone ordered from Smokey's recently? I placed a small order 5 weeks ago at the height of the Corona shutdowns, and nothing has arrived yet. They ship from the NL, right?

Yes, they ship from NL and if you didn't get tracked and insured shipping I'd put your chances of receiving at around 2%:(