You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

smokeyschemsite.com

sociopathicbombshell

• Members
iversusvsversusi

@strungoutinheaven Thanks for the tip

and in reference to NL..forgive this maybe ridiculous question but is that a website to give a try?

• Opal Sponsor

meaning the country, Netherlands ;)

• Opal Sponsor

Welp.  made 2 orders and its now 12 days since ship date.   Looks like a no show.   My last 3 orders with NL vendors haven't made it.   I don't know why I thought it would be different this time.   Bummed.

• Diamond Sponsor
BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

@edgo

On 8/28/2021 at 10:14 AM, edgo said:

Well my 2 orders are now on day 10 and nothing.   I'm getting a bad feeling.   Each order was for 1 item at 5g weight.   Next week will be the tell.   If I don't get anything by day 14 I'm pretty sure they got seized.   I'm on west coast USA so all my NL packs go thru SF customs and they are a bitch.

Much as I didn't want to, I placed a small order with a china vendor.   At least they arrive 100%.   My last order with them was bunk, but I ordered a different material so I'll see.   I hate ordering from NL.   Its been a real waste of money for me.

2 hours ago, edgo said:
2 hours ago, edgo said:
2 hours ago, edgo said:

Welp.  made 2 orders and its now 12 days since ship date.   Looks like a no show.   My last 3 orders with NL vendors haven't made it.   I don't know why I thought it would be different this time.   Bummed.

2 hours ago, edgo said:

Hi. 6 orders here. 100% landed. Fastest was 9 days. Slowest was 32.

I've ordered packs on some sites ship the same day and land 5 days apart. 

Keep in mind, the people that work in customs are overwhelmed, and they're the washouts from police departments that got fired for doing something that would embarrass the LEO community, like lying in court, excessive force, got a DUI, stealing money or seeking drugs or both, getting a knobber from a tranny in his squad car.

They're idiots, they're just, and they Tage avatar if having no oversight.

5 hours ago, edgo said:

Chin up bro, my last order from them took like 2 MONTHS, but still showed up in the end.

• Opal Sponsor
13 hours ago, Basschem said:

Chin up bro, my last order from them took like 2 MONTHS, but still showed up in the end.

Thanks, but I'm resigned to the loss.   It's now 2 weeks and I'm sure the packs would have got here by now.   When did you order where it took 2 months?   During the height of covid?   Anyways, I'm sticking with my china vendors from now on.   Packs from there always land.

• Sapphire Sponsor
strungoutinheaven

Yeah, shipping volume out of the People’s Republic of C dwarfs that of any other entity thus opening up the revered & mystery-shrouded logistical opportunities known to mortals as “special channels.” A boon to us eager recipients to be sure. Alas, heaps of goodies have been 86ed from Chinese menus. For those rarefied treats only found in the occident, I consider the process like playing the slots or what have you—drop some coins in every now & again and hit an occasional jackpot. Heightens the appreciation! Too bad we can write off the losses…

• Diamond Sponsor

Smokey's comes through again! 7/7 today since my first order in April. 11 days total for this one. Probably would have landed yesterday if not for Labor Day.💪💯💨

• Opal Sponsor
23 hours ago, BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor said:

Smokey's comes through again! 7/7 today since my first order in April. 11 days total for this one. Probably would have landed yesterday if not for Labor Day.💪💯💨

I'm making envious evil eyes at you bro.   :).   Maybe its what's in the order that makes it get thru or not.   I order PCP analogs.    None of my last 3 NL orders made it.

• Opal Sponsor

@edgo is 3️⃣ -emmy o - peace see ee a tough one to get into the states? 

• Diamond Sponsor
On 9/8/2021 at 10:10 AM, edgo said:

I'm making envious evil eyes at you bro.   :).   Maybe its what's in the order that makes it get thru or not.   I order PCP analogs.    None of my last 3 NL orders made it.

That has been my thoughts with a different vendor, because my they don't vacuum seal anything under 25 grams and my amp analogs never get through. 2-FDCK and blotters make it every time though.

Don't feel too envious though. Smokey's sent me some garbage this last time. It's definitely similar to 2f, but it's definitely NOT 2f. My amp analogs have always made it though because they vacuum seal everything. 

Edited by BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor
Typo

• Members
17 hours ago, BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor said:

Don't feel too envious though. Smokey's sent me some garbage this last time. It's definitely similar to 2f, but it's definitely NOT 2f. 

That figures. These Smokeys a-holes are pieces of human garbage:angry:

• Sapphire Sponsor

Placed another order tonight. Getting some of that 5-M4PB in the hy drochlo ride salt. Hoping it arrives, but with my previous successes, I'm not too scared.

• Sapphire Sponsor
On 9/13/2021 at 3:18 AM, dn4000 said:

Placed another order tonight. Getting some of that 5-M4PB in the hy drochlo ride salt. Hoping it arrives, but with my previous successes, I'm not too scared.

This order arrived today. No disappointments again. Is anyone having trouble getting packs a person that has received a love letter before or had packs seized before? I'm new to RCs and have a fresh address, and I think that might be a factor to account for. Has anyone moved since their last seizure and then placed another?

• Opal Sponsor
25 minutes ago, dn4000 said:

This order arrived today. No disappointments again. Is anyone having trouble getting packs a person that has received a love letter before or had packs seized before? I'm new to RCs and have a fresh address, and I think that might be a factor to account for. Has anyone moved since their last seizure and then placed another?

My first order with Smokeys was way back in February when they still had tracking to the US. Small order, got through with absolutely shit stealth. Pack was opened but contents still inside. Of course it wasn’t what I ordered. Reship arrived, same shit stealth, not opened. Ordered twice from them in March, then again in May. They are no longer offering tracking and that’s when my packs stopped landing. Never got a LL. Have ordered with another company since then and am currently 2/3.