You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mhrb? - Hope Hasn't Been Done To Death

iversusvsversusi

• Members
Sgrbr420

P.s. forgot to click the notify me of replies

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@LunaLovegood that was great and so interesting I am interested in ordering. I love dying all my clothes! I hope you don't mind if I pm you. I have the worst cold today. Why are summer colds worse than winter ones? I will get to you my inbox is pretty full but I will write you if you don't mind. I would love to learn more from you. Thank you so much for sharing! As well great meeting you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@Sgrbr420  have you had experience with this vendor or topic? Haven't heard nothing back from @LunaLovegood. Thanks for any help if you have any but you seem lost like me.~H

• Members
Sgrbr420

@Heavenlee I havent made an order, my research seems to indicate chill hawaiian is probably legit, although you can find some who say they scam which is always the case. Probably just going to skip the extraction process and get some dmt from the dnm 

• 6 months later...