You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

DBG

Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Biskobro

This should be an automated post to every new member!

Admin pretty much stresses this Subject about reading the rules from the day you become a member.People are getting LAZY

BbJoJo

• Like 3

PTFC

You are right bisko, but it still doesn't stop new posters just steaming in with, "hey folks I need some blah blah, and where do I get it?" I've only been here a couple of weeks myself and I see it.

• Like 3

Silver Shadow

Also if someone has a question in another forum that has an answer in this post, people can just say go check out this post in introductions. Easy peasy..

• Like 1

gamma

However it's important to read the rules. I'm a member of several forums and although most rules are just common sense. It's important to remember that as it's now easy to buy your vitamins on-line these days, it's just as easy to get stung pretty badly, more so when buying from abroad, reading some of the rules and reg's can help cut down these mishaps

• Like 2

BLUELABEL

Welcome enjoy yourself and be safe ........... There's is just toooooo much info if u have a question Feeel free to message. Ms

• Thanks 1

TealGreen

So very well said Cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

gamma

Yeah I mean this is the internet after all and I think that most people know how to find their way around just by poking around.

I admit some of the ordering processes can be tricky and a bit specific but if the new guys attempt their best to find out what they need to do and then ask for pointers you will get help. It will be oblivious from the questions how much research someone has done.

And most importantly we will always help new comers by giving them enough information just to make sure they don't do something wrong that would cause them to lose money or put them selves in harm's way.

Oblivious indeed

• Like 1

Oblivious indeed

And occasionally BLATANTLY obvious tho! Lol!

gamma

And occasionally BLATANTLY obvious tho! Lol!

He-he

• Like 1