Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Drugs Inhibit "satisfaction" In Your Experience

That answers the question I asked on the other thread. Having been too busy to stay on top of things around here recently I had no idea you were going through tram WD. 14 days and still twitchy, I'm sorry to hear that. The end of all the wd symptoms should be close my friend. A LOT of people have said they wouldn't wish tram WD on an enemy. I would have suggested trying an SSRI for a few days to try and prevent the zaps, but you must be near the end of the agony. 

I'm proud of you, it takes a strong person to do what you did so keep being a happy girl, you deserve it.

thanks love, I am back on them at a MUCH lower dose than I ever was. Hopefully, one day, I will get off and stay off of them completely.

Much love....

• V.I.P Member
High Tide

Glad to hear that you were able to cut back, and I wish you the best in quitting them.

Much love right back atchya, and a well earned XX hug for all you've been through. 

Best wishes m'dear, H~T

• V.I.P Member

Jeeze, I'm glad I never had to act like a train and pull out on time.  :o  If I were you I'd check my heritage for... get ready Cat, heres one off the top of my head you may enjoy ... "Cocker Spanish"    ;)

You are ONE OF A KIND! 

They were FORCED to break the mode after they made you!    :lol: 

I see above that others enjoy your funny sexual innuendos and metaphors, too, like I do.

• V.I.P Member

To follow the thread:

SSRI's kill my libido and make it impossible for me to orgasm.

I'm usually a multi-O woman.

There, now you know my secrets.......does this mean I have to kill you?

and

THANKFUL THIS IS ON WEB (where people say anything)  & NOT IN PERSON

:ph34r:

• V.I.P Member
High Tide

To follow the thread:

SSRI's kill my libido and make it impossible for me to orgasm.

I'm usually a multi-O woman.

There, now you know my secrets.......does this mean I have to kill you?

and

THANKFUL THIS IS ON WEB (where people say anything)  & NOT IN PERSON

:ph34r:

Well, while on the topic, I find a multi-O lady almost the only type that I enjoy being with. For me a ladies pleasure is what makes me enjoy the experience. But starting from the "midtown" area I do what I can to make her happy, which is when she typically pulls me up so we both get a simultaneous smile, groan, scratch or scream. 

Sorry my lovely BFF, but I can only give you a +1. When things get right with your claim move closer and I'll let you judge my technique of trying to give +2s, at a minimum.

And for anyone concerned I'm not trying to prostitute myself to her, this skinny bull donates his milk to ladies who want it. I couldn't enjoy it otherwise. And it's not given to any lady that asks, there has to be some chemistry or I'm not interested. Denise and I have established a bit of chemistry since talking to her the last few months, she knows I  :wub: her and would treat her as good as a financially struggling man could treat a lady. Not as well as she deserves as monetary things go, but emotionally I'd give her my heart. J/K, she has that already, but I'd donate a kidney if I could.  

XX Sweetheart, along with wishing you the best with your WC bs. Lubya dear, H~T

By she I meant "they", don't get the idea I've been fortunate enough to meet someone so gorgeous.

• V.I.P Member

Well, while on the topic, I find a multi-O lady almost the only type that I enjoy being with. For me a ladies pleasure is what makes me enjoy the experience. But starting from the "midtown" area I do what I can to make her happy, which is when she typically pulls me up so we both get a simultaneous smile, groan, scratch or scream. 

Sorry my lovely BFF, but I can only give you a +1. When things get right with your claim move closer and I'll let you judge my technique of trying to give +2s, at a minimum.

And for anyone concerned I'm not trying to prostitute myself to her, this skinny bull donates his milk to ladies who want it. I couldn't enjoy it otherwise. And it's not given to any lady that asks, there has to be some chemistry or I'm not interested. Denise and I have established a bit of chemistry since talking to her the last few months, she knows I  :wub: her and would treat her as good as a financially struggling man could treat a lady. Not as well as she deserves as monetary things go, but emotionally I'd give her my heart. J/K, she has that already, but I'd donate a kidney if I could.  

XX Sweetheart, along with wishing you the best with your WC bs. Lubya dear, H~T

By she I meant "they", don't get the idea I've been fortunate enough to meet someone so gorgeous.

I don't need a kidney......thanks anyway   LOL      Always good to know.   ha ha ha ha

But if anyone has a spare healthy spine or right arm  -  I have fresh ksals...........    :D

• 9 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor

I'd give a longer answer ... but I'm using the wireless keyboard on my gals back & the batteries are getting hot after 3 hours ...

I guess after the opiates :):o;)

• V.I.P Member

I'd give a longer answer ... but I'm using the wireless keyboard on my gals back & the batteries are getting hot after 3 hours ...

I guess after the opiates :):o;)

Wait. The keyboard is "on your gal's back"?? LOL. Er... So... Uh... Yeah. That is a good woman you got there. And maybe TMI. Haha! This whole thread is kinda crazy. HT and Denise's whole on-board love affair was kinda crazy, actually.

• V.I.P Member

Or should i say nuts...? Punnnnnnnnnnn

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • V.I.P Member
Phrenicz

Paxil! Fuck the happy ending, couldn't even get started, remember using a Condom on more than a couple of occasions aswell.......Like cling filming a fucking earthworm! :-)....

• 5 weeks later...

• V.I.P Member
wyldepixie

SSRIs don't seem to do my mood any favors but from the female perspective if I can get in the mood I don't have any problems reaching the finale when on them.

My pea kays are the polar opposite. Every single time I take them I'm in the mood but too high a dose and I get overly sensitive. Then I can be right on the screaming edge of completion without going over. Pleasant at first but too long in that almost-but-not-quite stage and it becomes frustrating and even painful.

Benzos don't seem to have a positive or negative effect.