Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Got a surprise in the mail.....

mistabenzo

• Opal Sponsor
mistabenzo

2 days ago i got an envelope containing 120 10mg valleys. i believe it was from starliterx, around the time covid started and noone was getting packs, i remember ordering the 120 n get 120 free and not getting them and him reshipping. look how long it took

Hugothedog
Posted (edited)

Hi, Just before Christmas I received my order from Starlite.   It took nearly two years and was a pleasent surprise.  I had been dealing with him for years and he had never let me down.  So now I know it was the covid situation

Edited by Hugothedog
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

That's interesting.  I hope things start showing up as I was waiting on 6 deliveries and have given up hope.  I sent a friendly email about 2 weeks ago as I have been dealing with him for around 10 years and no issues. But the email came back as the email seems to be shut down...  It would be a nice surprise but I'm not holding my breath, esp since his email is closed...