You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Smoke shop Kratom

Jiub1

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  166

I have always ordered golden monk red maeng da after trying some of the other top brands and its by far the best kratom I've ever had. 

Recently I ran out and went to three different local shops with kratom and bought three brands that were "supposedly recommended" and all of them are so bad. I had 6 other kratom online retailers before golden monk and all 6 of those were way better than the local shop brands. Honestly I could see someone never taking kratom after trying local shop ones, they are basically zero potency. Crazy to me how big the difference is.. & I looked for the "freshest" ones.. Can't wait for my golden monk order coming in Thursday. They also were $20+ per 3oz lol on top of being terrible.. 

/rant over, thank you, 

Jiub 

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  150

If I ever have to resort to gas station kratom I just get the OPMS extract shots or pills. They can get a little pricey but I know they are going to work, and work well they do - maybe even a  little too well lol. Anyways, it is my go-to for when I'm in between orders and need something.

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

I cant decide if it is a good thing or a bad thing that the easy accessible locations have shitty kratom...

More chances of ignorant shitheads doing something stupid and giving it a bad wrap more than it already receives. I'm kinda glad that people have to do their due diligence. It thins out the morons and young kids a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  166

@NuevoLion thank you a bunch! I will try that if there is a next time. 

• 2 months later...
  • RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  343

So little off topic but didn’t want to start a new thread. It appears testing for Kratom is a new popular resource for some pm docs. However I have seen Moses results on false positives. Anyone know how long it will detect? I’ve heard 3 days to a month. The testing is relatively new so my concern is how accurate they are and things that will show as false positives. I thought the cutoff was like 400 (whatever it detects) but now I’ve hearing numbers as residual as 4 (again I don’t know what that equals, maybe 4mg?). Either way I do choose Red MD to space things out but don’t want a hassle either since testing is a part of my life unfortunately. Any help appreciated. Also I can’t find any OTC tests so I assume only labs offer.