Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Theresearchchemsclub

Sn0wman420

I tried the website but it seems like their email adress ([email protected]) is down so can't make the payment. Do I use the wrong mail adress ? 🤔 Was wondering if there are on holiday.

• Vendor Account
bigjackchen
7 hours ago, a10-a10 said:

I tried the website but it seems like their email adress ([email protected]) is down so can't make the payment. Do I use the wrong mail adress ? 🤔 Was wondering if there are on holiday.

how about just  email me :

[email protected]om

• Vendor Account
bigjackchen

@rcnishko sorry,friend,Please send it again. I have too many emails to see every day ~ I may carelessly ignore your email  or Forget to reply~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vendor Account
bigjackchen

Hey,friends, With the Chinese Spring Festival approaching, we are about to enter the holiday.

Thank you very much for your help in the past 365 days. It is these help that make us develop better! We will continue to maintain our consistent professionalism, strive to launch better products and serve you better in the next 365 days!

Here, we announce two things:
First,The shipping time deadline is January 12nd, 2022 Beijing time. Please complete the payment before January 12。

Secondly, don't throw yourself into the arms of other suppliers when I leave~  lol

IMG_6724(20220106-093333).JPG

O DSMT ordered 22.12.2021 arrived 05.01.2022 . I am writing this for further confirmation if someone is unsure about ordering. O DSMT is fire dissolves complete 50mg hits hard with no opi tolerance was not moving for a good couple of hours lol (Also white chalky/type powder) . Shit doesn't land you in the ER like the yellow cat piss noid benzo mix. Okay enough lol if you want order from him its save good and fast! 

Personal thanks to Jackchen you a hero :) 

Gito 

• Members
ElChappo0Rescobar1

@bigjackchen dude I'm sorry about that copy and paste btc address error on my part. I will be coming back very soon though

a10-a10

Made an order of 25 grams of O-DSMT to France on the 30/12 and already received it! (10/01) Really impressed that it was this fast.

Hey, how long will your holiday be ? Have a nice holiday!!