You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Opal Sponsor

The plot thickens...

Check out my previous posts to this thread.   The story thus far:

I placed a small test order ($75 in BTC) with Chembase24 a couple of weeks ago or so.   Pack was sent from a northeastern USA state as tracking showed.   I received the pack and researched the contents.   Contents researched as an inert powder totally ineffective sad to say.   I posted my findings here and gave vendor my feedback.   Chembase24 said other customers had also had problems with this particular product and that he would make good and reship.   As good as his word, new pack was sent.   This time tracking showed pack originated from midwestern USA state -- kinda weird, but ok...   Researched contents of new, 2nd pack and it checked out AOK.

Throughout all this, communications with Chembase24 via DM here and email have been A+.   Very positive communications  albeit with some rough patches regarding quality of initial material.   But, he has been as good as his word in making this right.   Packs have been shipped and received in a timely manner and all domestic USA to boot!   Once I have gathered up my financing I will most definitely be placing a larger order with Chembase24 in the very near future.

• Emerald Sponsor
On 9/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, edgo said:

Ok looks like I’m going to try him out and see how good his stuff if as you say his communications has been good so far 

Any luck with placing an order with this vendor? I reached out but have not heard a single thing thus far?

• Vendor Account
On 10/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, edgo said:

The plot thickens...

Check out my previous posts to this thread.   The story thus far:

I placed a small test order ($75 in BTC) with Chembase24 a couple of weeks ago or so.   Pack was sent from a northeastern USA state as tracking showed.   I received the pack and researched the contents.   Contents researched as an inert powder totally ineffective sad to say.   I posted my findings here and gave vendor my feedback.   Chembase24 said other customers had also had problems with this particular product and that he would make good and reship.   As good as his word, new pack was sent.   This time tracking showed pack originated from midwestern USA state -- kinda weird, but ok...   Researched contents of new, 2nd pack and it checked out AOK.

Throughout all this, communications with Chembase24 via DM here and email have been A+.   Very positive communications  albeit with some rough patches regarding quality of initial material.   But, he has been as good as his word in making this right.   Packs have been shipped and received in a timely manner and all domestic USA to boot!   Once I have gathered up my financing I will most definitely be placing a larger order with Chembase24 in the very near future.

Thanks for being honest my friend. I really appreciate the way you handle things and enjoyed exchanging a few messages with you. Will always take customers complains in to consideration and work hard to improve product quality and customer service.

Peace!!

• Sapphire Sponsor

Inert products, bad communication, several different drop shippers? This shit sounds like a recipe for disaster. What chemical did you receive that was totally inert @edgo

I've yet to receive a reply going on 3 days.