You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Vendor Account
chembase24

Have been supper business trying to figure out new shipping techniques with my forwarding agent. Will update today.

Peace!!

• Opal Sponsor

I have had a number of emails and DMs with vendor which were all very positive.  As promised, my test order was sent and received yesterday (to my surprise at the speed of delivery).   It was shipped from NY and it contained a granular white powder of approx 2g.   At this time I can't say anything positive or negative pending further research.  I will have an update within the next couple of days.  Stay tuned.

• Members
Isopropylphenidate is a psychedelic? 😏

• Opal Sponsor
22 hours ago, edgo said:

I have had a number of emails and DMs with vendor which were all very positive.  As promised, my test order was sent and received yesterday (to my surprise at the speed of delivery).   It was shipped from NY and it contained a granular white powder of approx 2g.   At this time I can't say anything positive or negative pending further research.  I will have an update within the next couple of days.  Stay tuned.

So here's the update.  The material; sent to me was totally inert.  Complete bunk.  I notified vendor in case this was a mistake he wished to rectify and no response.  Knowing the outcome, makes me wonder why vendor agreed to send a small test order.  I'm glad I didn't waste much BTC.  I will not be ordering anything further.  Tread carefully with this one!  I wish it were otherwise and I had a better report.

• Vendor Account
chembase24
Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2021 at 10:35 PM, TOASTEDTACO said:

He hasn't returned my emails in days. 

I did replied mate.

Edited by chembase24

• Opal Sponsor
On 10/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, edgo said:

So here's the update.  The material; sent to me was totally inert.  Complete bunk.  I notified vendor in case this was a mistake he wished to rectify and no response.  Knowing the outcome, makes me wonder why vendor agreed to send a small test order.  I'm glad I didn't waste much BTC.  I will not be ordering anything further.  Tread carefully with this one!  I wish it were otherwise and I had a better report.

Vendor contacted me and wants to make it right.  Lets see...

• Vendor Account
chembase24

_____________________________________________VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION_________________________________________________
Your feedback will give us the opportunity to improve our services so please always leave a feedback.
Please kindly confirm product quality and quantity within 48hrs after receipt. We will not be responsible for product quality or quantity complains after such time. In a rare case of non arrival please contact us before starting any kind of dispute or even negative feedback. Every problem has its solution and together we will get out of it. We are not out to scam anyone So don't try to scam us.

On 9/30/2021 at 10:35 PM, TOASTEDTACO said:

He hasn't returned my emails in days. 

By 2earls,

But please wait until you receive your orders before leaving your review. The exception being if your order is well overdue. Posting on their thread should be the last resort for contacting a vendor only after trying emails and pms first. Thanks all.

• Members
Puremindllc

So you're just a drop shipper?

China has not produced great stims in quiet some time. Because they are banned.

• Sapphire Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO
9 hours ago, chembase24 said:

I did replied mate.

I never got a reply on the K. Im going to send you a new email

• Opal Sponsor
mistabenzo

Post pics of the nep and apih p

• Vendor Account
chembase24
6 hours ago, mistabenzo said:

Post pics of the nep apihp

apihp.jpg

keith.jpg

• Sapphire Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

I don't understand why you aren't responding to my emails. I've tried making sample orders and 0 response. I'm going to send you another right now. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

Has anyone successfully received an order from this vendor that can vouch for it??

By 2earls,

Try sending a pm too where you can give the email address to look out for (if you haven't tried this already ).

• Admin changed the title to Chembase24
  • Admin pinned this topic
  • Vendor Account
chembase24
On 9/28/2021 at 4:43 AM, DoomKitty said:

@TOASTEDTACO No clue on this one!  Nothing on Dread about them, except one post asking if they are legit in relation to them selling on televend.  The poster was worried because they only had positive reviews.   The only thing clearnet is this: ScamReport.   I would say the Iso definitely has a very low chance of being Iso tho.   Def a strange mix of EU and China chems, makes me wonder where they ship from. 

@TOASTEDTACO

@TOASTEDTACO No clue on this one!  Nothing on Dread about them, except one post asking if they are legit in relation to them selling on televend.  The poster was worried because they only had positive reviews.   The only thing clearnet is this: ScamReport.   I would say the Iso definitely has a very low chance of being Iso tho.   Def a strange mix of EU and China chems, makes me wonder where they ship from. 

shallow minded person

• Sapphire Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

You quoted me on 3 thigs that I never posted?