You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Medicureman

Medicureman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

I ordered something from him. Took him 2 and a half weeks to provide tracking number. Let's see. I will update.

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 11/6/2021 at 1:18 AM, ChemicalMan said:

I ordered something from him. Took him 2 and a half weeks to provide tracking number. Let's see. I will update.

Sorry it took that long for you. Not usually the case with every order. 

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 10/28/2021 at 3:01 AM, LookingForRCs said:

Still no reviews?

still dont get why many have received orders, tested and even confirmed privately but will not do same here publicly. 

orders.jpg

• Members
Puremindllc

any updates anyone?

• Opal Sponsor

I think initially he is knew to this kind of website and selling/supply mechanisms.. The purchasing system is slow and not what we are used to. I think I will start with a tester order. I'm not overly confident with the system. Could be a pump and dump site? I hope not. 

Good Luck,. 

Medixurem. 

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

Scam. Make an order for 1kg and he never provide the tracking number and stop answer me.

• Diamond Sponsor
3 hours ago, ChemicalMan said:

Scam. Make an order for 1kg and he never provide the tracking number and stop answer me.

How long ago were the funds sent and last communication?

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan
6 hours ago, ChemicalMan said:

Update:

He sent me my tracking number now. I hope it's real one. I also made order of 25g of Etazene. He provided me tracking number almost 30 days ago and no any update on the tracking number yet. I hope I am going receive it. I I will update once I received one of my orders and test the product. Let's hope he is trustworthy vendor.

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan
3 hours ago, Tylenol said:

How long ago were the funds sent and last communication?

He sent it to me now. I hope it's real tracking number. took him 1 week to send me the TN. Also, I added 80$ for fast shipping. I hope I will receive it soon and can review the product...

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

My 25g tracking number updated eventually. I hope to taste and review the product soon.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Opioidman

Any chance to have some reviews ? 

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

Ok guys, so I got my Etazene. In one word - SCAM. I have bought Etazene several times in the past from other suppliers. I have never received such lousy shit. When trying even doing 6x the dose i was doing before and not feeling anything but a somewhat strange taste. And that's after it took him a long time to ship the package, and after he promised it's the best Etazene I'll ever try. Wasted my time and money.

STAY WAY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!

Edited by ChemicalMan

• Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

He promised he would fix it. I'll update if he did.