You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Medicureman

Medicureman

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 9/27/2021 at 9:37 AM, Colorado1488 said:

I traded a few emails with this “vendor” if you will, and they replied extremely fast, granted I don’t know what time it is in Hong Kong right now, but usually any vendor from China takes a day to reply to my emails. At least in my experience… 

Anyhow we talked about a trial order, which the prices were honestly a little high. I also made it quite clear that an honest review would be posted after completion of the order… 

The prices along with this response, which I am quoting from an email, really made me put the brakes on.. They replied that they will be more interested in good reviews AFTER TRIAL ORDER! So my money is more important than great reviews??!? That’s absolutely crazy reasoning for a true legitimate vendor in its infancy, as a few negative reviews at this stage could potentially do irreparable damage to the vendor. 

So Sorry guys, I tried to take one for the team on this one and order from this vendor, but I don’t like the way it feels so far, and with red flags already, I think I will keep my $1460.

Will be more interested in good reviews after your trial order. So to begin, our prices below are 

A-pihp         5g - 280$
Pyrazolam.  5g 380
Flualprazolam 5g 400$
Bromazolam 5g 400$
Can’t wait you test, recommend us to friends and give us good review on DBG.
On 9/27/2021 at 9:37 AM, Colorado1488 said:

I traded a few emails with this “vendor” if you will, and they replied extremely fast, granted I don’t know what time it is in Hong Kong right now, but usually any vendor from China takes a day to reply to my emails. At least in my experience… 

Anyhow we talked about a trial order, which the prices were honestly a little high. I also made it quite clear that an honest review would be posted after completion of the order… 

The prices along with this response, which I am quoting from an email, really made me put the brakes on.. They replied that they will be more interested in good reviews AFTER TRIAL ORDER! So my money is more important than great reviews??!? That’s absolutely crazy reasoning for a true legitimate vendor in its infancy, as a few negative reviews at this stage could potentially do irreparable damage to the vendor. 

So Sorry guys, I tried to take one for the team on this one and order from this vendor, but I don’t like the way it feels so far, and with red flags already, I think I will keep my $1460.

Will be more interested in good reviews after your trial order. So to begin, our prices below are 

A-pihp         5g - 280$
Pyrazolam.  5g 380
Flualprazolam 5g 400$
Bromazolam 5g 400$
Can’t wait you test, recommend us to friends and give us good review on DBG.

Sorry man, I think you got me wrongly interpreted... maybe a couple orders from others will serve my DBG client base on  a good footing. never an easy start...

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 9/16/2021 at 7:22 PM, Medicureman said:

STOCK

-------------------

Alprazolam
Cyputylone (Eutylone substitute)
A-pihp ( A-PVP substitute)
SGT
5fadb   
fubamb
Isotonitazene
2-Methyl-AP-237
**Coco**
5C-AKB48
4F-ADB
MDA-19, JWH018, 

And many cannabinoids, stimulants, benzos and opioids not listed. Send us a message to check if we can provide what you need as we frequently update our list...

CONTACT

-------------------------------------------------

Email : [email protected]
Wickr: medicureman

Cyputylone.jpg

MDA-19 & ALP out of stock!!!

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

@Medicureman Is it possible you have or for you to get Norflurazepam. I'm looking for a good vendor with it since the 1 I'm using only sells 2g at far more expensive price than what I was ordering it at from a previous vendor that no longer has it in stock.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• Diamond Sponsor
Posted (edited)

I've been working with this vendor to verify their legitimacy. The PGP key provided shows a history going back 4 years on several markets, including WSM and Dream.
The signature used to sign a message didn't match the key I was given, so there is no proof that they truly own the PGP key.

They were willing to work with me on a trial order and some made-to-order synthesis of some products. Prices were about what was expected for the quantity provided.

I'll update if they can prove ownership of the PGP key, otherwise I would avoid for now. Worst case scenario is LE impersonating a busted vendor but don't have the password for the key to sign a message. I believe this exact scenario has actually happened before from markets that got taken down.

EDIT: I received a signed a message that matched the key I was sent

Edited by Tylenol

• Sapphire Sponsor
On 10/2/2021 at 12:36 PM, Tylenol said:

I've been working with this vendor to verify their legitimacy. The PGP key provided shows a history going back 4 years on several markets, including WSM and Dream.
The signature used to sign a message didn't match the key I was given, so there is no proof that they truly own the PGP key.

They were willing to work with me on a trial order and some made-to-order synthesis of some products. Prices were about what was expected for the quantity provided.

I'll update if they can prove ownership of the PGP key, otherwise I would avoid for now. Worst case scenario is LE impersonating a busted vendor but don't have the password for the key to sign a message. I believe this exact scenario has actually happened before from markets that got taken down.

EDIT: I received a signed a message that matched the key I was sent

I've seen the name around before. Any word on where they're located?

• Sapphire Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

Any feedback on this vendor??

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

@Medicureman Is it possible you have or for you to get Norflurazepam. I'm looking for a good vendor with it since the 1 I'm using only sells 2g at far more expensive price than what I was ordering it at from a previous vendor that no longer has it in stock.

maybe you can try out Flualprazolam or Ntrozolam (flucotizolam replacement) is available now.

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
4 hours ago, TOASTEDTACO said:

Any feedback on this vendor??

I have a couple orders just delivered and some still on its way. will definitely be getting feedback 

• Admin changed the title to Medicureman
  • Emerald Sponsor
juan.cantu12

@cdnresearch12 So did you get tracking for your order 

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

sorry no stock

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy
On 10/8/2021 at 4:21 AM, Medicureman said:

maybe you can try out Flualprazolam or Ntrozolam (flucotizolam replacement) is available now.

Nitrozolam did you mean to type Nitrazolam that and Flualprazolam are not an alternative to Norflurazepam.

Closest thing was BJC's Flubromaze-PAM and Rilmazafone but he's gone now. Plus info available regarding it is far to limited nearly non existent.

Thank you for the reply though.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• Members
Ejuiceman
On 10/8/2021 at 4:21 AM, Medicureman said:

It's pretty bad when the "vendor" can't even spell what they sell. 'Ntrozolam' is not a chemical. You may be thinking of nitrazolam, but I'd be iffy to order from someone who grossly misspells chemicals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 10/14/2021 at 10:49 PM, Ejuiceman said:

It's pretty bad when the "vendor" can't even spell what they sell. 'Ntrozolam' is not a chemical. You may be thinking of nitrazolam, but I'd be iffy to order from someone who grossly misspells chemicals.

sorry that was simply a typing error. 

• Vendor Account
Medicureman
On 10/12/2021 at 12:37 PM, porkandbeansboy said:

Nitrozolam did you mean to type Nitrazolam that and Flualprazolam are not an alternative to Norflurazepam.

Closest thing was BJC's Flubromaze-PAM and Rilmazafone but he's gone now. Plus info available regarding it is far to limited nearly non existent.

Thank you for the reply though.

yes i meant Nitrazolam. some client's give good feedback of it.

• Emerald Sponsor
LookingForRCs

Still no reviews?