You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ephenidine alternative

ketcomwafer

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

So I have been shaking all the trees for and Ephenidine source and have come up crazy empty handed and several hundred dollars pooer with nothing to show for it. So I thought I'd ask here. I have tried 3-meo-pce and memantine and DMXE and none do the trick. They mess with my balance too much and make my thought process slower. Ephenidine made my thoughts more acute and didn't mess with my balance at all.

Anyone got any other chems I should try? Again, I'm happy to supply a finders fee if the info turns out good.

• Opal Sponsor
13 minutes ago, ketcomwafer said:

So I have been shaking all the trees for and Ephenidine source and have come up crazy empty 

try smokeys chem site.  they have it.

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

I did but what they sent is definitely not ephenidine. I may try again and see if they send something different but what they sent was green. I can post a pic.

• Opal Sponsor

oh yuk.   that sucks.   def should not be green.   :(.  I'd not try and reorder--once bitten twice shy.  odd,  smokey has usually been good to me.  hit them up on chat and tell them you got bunk.  they might try and make it right.

might want to try diphenidine.   I used to love it.   Heard its similar.   prolly hard to find now though.

just a thought: you might want to try micro-dosing 3-meo-pcp.   nice euphoria w/o body load.   I used to have this and diphenidine and liked both equal.

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

Awesome, thank you!

• Vendor Account

We have pharmacy ephedrine. Please contact us

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@trinity ephedrine and ephenidine are extremely different chems lol

@ketcomwafer  thats crazy smokeys sent you something green!! you should def post a pic of that in their thread in the "Suggest a RC Vendor" section.  You could try MXP or diphenidine, as those are the other substituted diarylethylamines.  Diphenidine was the worst of the 3 for me.  Very dysphoric and cold.   Also the most stimulating of the three.   Ephenidine (which i love!) can def fucks with my balance, but our dosages might be very different.  MXP is def worth trying.  I dont love it as much as eph, but it can be really really good.   Would agree with @edgo ,  3-meo-pcp can be extremely blissful and definitely leans heavily towards accelerated thought process with low body load.   Also highly recommend o-pce if the faster dissos are what you prefer.   O-pce will get significantly easier to source if/when China gets their synth to work. 

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

Pics to come shortly but I don't want to disparage a vendor and them blackball me?

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@ketcomwafer  I doubt they read this forum but maybe.  Did you email them about it?

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

I did, I expressed that I didn't want a refund but wanted to be sure what they had was accurate for future orders. I don't think it would be wise to literally quote them (correct me if I am wrong) but they simply said it was the same supply.

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

So crazy.  Never have i ever seen green ephenidine! Never have i ever seen a green disso at all.  I guess some verrrrrrry strange impurity.  Have you reagent tested it?   I did have a pinkish dck years and years ago, but that was the most colorful disso ive ever seen.  Reminds me of that pic a couple years ago where someone got a bag of something from Smokeys and it had what looked like glitter in it.

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

Sorry, wasn't trying to be dramatic, just trying to do as much as i could to strip metadata. Though I'm sure I missed something.

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

whoa that is so green!! are there black specs in it as well or are those just shadows?

• Emerald Sponsor
ketcomwafer

Nope, those aren't shadows. They are indeed black specks.