You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Testandtren.com

kso1891

• Opal Sponsor
Posted (edited)

I could have sworn I found this site here, but it's nowhere to be found in previous posts. Posting them here to see if anyone else has had experience with them.

Ordered twice in the last 30 days. Paid in BTC, shipped within 24 hrs recieved both within 6-9 days. 

However, two caveats:

1st: ordered 4 bottles of test e and received 3 bottles of test C instead and 1 of test E. I know they're interchangeable, but still it would have been nice to receive some communication.

2nd: Also, received a different brand of dbol than I ordered. If they're dosed right, I don't mind. 

I haven't personally tested the products yet. I did order a test kit for the testosterone and will update the forum when I test it at the end of the week. Note that it will only confirm compounds, not the doseages.

Has anyone had positive experiences with them?

Edited by kso1891
Misspelling of site name

• kso1891 changed the title to Testandtren.com
  • Opal Sponsor
Posted (edited)

Update on the gear: I tested one bottle of test C (reaction B) and 1 bottle of test E (reaction D & D slow). Both tested positive for compounds. The color change was quick, which makes me hope that the gear is dosed right. I haven't tested the dbol yet, but am considering ordering the test kit for that too. I will update with results. 

Overall, I would say it's a good source regarding fast communication and real products. However, points off for not contacting me before interchanging test E with C, as well as the dianabol brand.

The bottom line for me is if the product is real, I don't care what label is on it, but others might not feel the same way. The verdict so far is these guys are good to go.

20210811_161940.jpg

20210811_161942.jpg

20210811_162756.jpg

20210811_162936.jpg

Edited by kso1891
Typo

• Opal Sponsor

Looks like I'm just pushing my own thread, but hopefully this is a help to anyone out there sometime in the future.

I tested the dbol and results yielded positive. Here is the photo!

20210818_124144.jpg

• Opal Sponsor

Update!!

Did a semi quantitative test for the test and it registered be at 100mg/ml instead of 200!

Underdosed by 50% of stated amount.

I emailed them with the photo requesting to replace with properly dosed gear and got no response. Do not order from these guys because you'll get underdosed gear. Too bad there's no sq test for dbol, because I am not so sure about dosing on that now. Go with another source.

20210818_220125.jpg