You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bitcoin help

Antianxiety1

• Sapphire Sponsor
Antianxiety1

I have an account that has an external wallet .....  issue is I can only spend or transfer .003 of a bitcoin . So, somewhere in that $130 range I'm guessing . That being said theres only $89 in the acct. 

Is my solution to this adding more cash into bitcoin- so I have over .003 in my wallet? Or will I just never be able to buy something under $130 or whatever it Is on this crypto platform ? 

Thanks and pre apologise for the newbie bitcoin questions. Lol, I have no prob buying bitcoin mining stocks.. but cant buy or spend bitcoin for the life of me 😐

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@Antianxiety1  What are you using?  All external wallets allow you to send/receive whatever amount, so your post is a tad confusing.  Do you mean you are using an exchange where you own the seed to your wallet?

• Sapphire Sponsor
Antianxiety1

@DoomKitty crypto . Com and then the wallet it essentially gives you.... I thought it was weird to be able to buy $40 in BTC but not sell it/spend it 

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

Yeah i just looked the. up and it says that’s their minimum limit.  So wild! i would recommend buying more until you have the minimum and then sending all that to an external wallet and then send from there to vendor.  Maybe you can switch exchanges to buy from in the future? Like cash app or something. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Antianxiety1

@DoomKitty @DoomKitty much appreciated.  I was so confused . I can buy $40 worth and try to donate to the page - but, have to spend $130 min per transaction . Thanks for the other recommendations.  Hopefully in a few hours I can send someone less than .003 of a coin lol 

• Opal Sponsor

I would echo DoomKitty’s response.  It is both safer (more secure) and more flexible (you can send any amount) to use an external wallet.