You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Grams of fish oil per day.

EasyMoneySnip3r

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

How often and how much fish oil and coq10 do you guys take per day?

Im reading studies where it says up to 5 grams a day is fine so i wanted some feedback 

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

Mine is 2g and I take it daily.  The studies i've read say its important that the EPA makes up at least 60% (or preferably higher) of the omega-3s.  I don't take CoQ10. 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r
Posted (edited)

B1746095-ABBB-4368-96A0-0B8DC1B2DFDC.thumb.jpeg.9cdd7a79f9fca39539d4e8458ccdb690.jpeg

1 hour ago, DoomKitty said:

Mine is 2g and I take it daily.  The studies i've read say its important that the EPA makes up at least 60% (or preferably higher) of the omega-3s.  I don't take CoQ10. 

How would this sound - 

IDEAL RATIO OMEGA-3 : OMEGA-6

FORTIFIED WITH OMEGA-7 PALMITOLEIC ACID

OMEGALYZE™ ADVANCED contains an ideal ratio of polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These fats, also known as the essential fatty acids (EFAs), help the body to maintain healthy levels of cholesterol, normal blood pressure, and a healthy response to inflammation following workouts, as well as help the body optimize hormone levels and maximize muscle growth and recovery.**

OMEGALYZE™ ADVANCED is fortified with palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 monounsaturated fatty acid, that has been shown to help support the body’s maintenance of healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, and c-reactive protein levels.

Thats what i take lol

opinion? @DoomKitty

Edited by EasyMoneySnip3r
Ideal ingredients

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

Im sure its totally fine but the EPA isnt greater than 60% for that one.  I use one called Viva Naturals and its 2000mg with EPA comprising 1400mg and DHA comprising 480mg.  Heres an article: Omega-3

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty dropping some good information. Thanks sent you a pm regarding other health supps