You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Are you a fan of Tapentadol

Rob0114

• Emerald Sponsor
Rob0114

I'm just curious what aothers here think about tapentadol.  I tried some....actually tried quite a bit of it and to be blunt about its just a 'meeh' type thing for me.  There was all the talk about its 40x the strength of oxy and other noise but its basically a pretty blah medicine for me.  Hardly woth the Schedule II rating.  And definitely NOT worth the insane totally insane prices these Indian vendors are selling it for at about $400 for 180 pills.You gotta be kidding me????

Oxy is just about cheaper as is perc or vics.  I have found it just has no appeal for me.  If I take 200mg it just feels liike a super tramadol...without any of the good parts of tramadol. As an analgesic its just about at ibuprofen /actominophen level.  

If you were able to get directly from India it might have been worthwhile as a stop gap to prevent wd's but of little other use.  Just wondering how much appeal there is for tap out there.  My guess is not much.

• Members
krunchy
22 hours ago, Rob0114 said:

Hardly woth the Schedule II rating.  And definitely NOT worth the insane totally insane prices these Indian vendors are selling it for at about $400 for 180 pills.You gotta be kidding me????

Agreed and agreed. Mos def not deserving of a C-II classification. It's what I'm useing now and the same amount is really no more potent for pain than regular trams. The first time I took it I got really sick but then I guess my body adjusted to it. Not worth bothering with unless you can get it really cheaply.

• 1 month later...
BrokenDollen

Hi

Is there any reliabke vendor selling that from EU to EU? 

• 1 month later...
  • Opal Sponsor

Does work as a minor stop-gap to wd's, but not 40x oxy, that I know for sure. I never like Tram, but these do have a little something to take the edge off for a couple of days. Hardest part is choosing subs or these, for me.